|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother take the letter?
(a) To tear it up.
(b) To burn it.
(c) To rewrite it.
(d) To mail it.
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The junk yard.
(b) The pawnshop.
(c) The antiques shop.
(d) The optometrist's shop.
4. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She cries.
(b) She goes silent.
(c) She stomps off.
(d) She changes the subject.
5. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
2. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
3. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
4. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What happens when Charlie tries to crush the sculpture?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)