|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
2. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
(a) Six razor blades.
(b) A handmade card.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A tie.
3. What does Drumm reveal to Charlie?
(a) Drumm was in love with Charlie's Mother.
(b) Drumm has a terminal disease.
(c) Da has left Charlie some money.
(d) Da wanted to be cremated.
4. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
(a) Playing cards with Da.
(b) Raking leaves with Da.
(c) Playing pool with Da.
(d) Walking with Da.
5. From where has Charlie just come?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A bar.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the sunglasses melted?
2. How long does Charlie say he had intended to stay at the job at Drumm's?
3. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
4. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
5. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)