|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
(a) Leaves disappointed.
(b) Calls him a name.
(c) Laughs at him.
2. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
(a) Playing pool with Da.
(b) Playing cards with Da.
(c) Walking with Da.
(d) Raking leaves with Da.
3. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) a job reference.
(b) a new coat.
(c) driving lessons.
(d) some football tickets.
4. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
(a) Gratitude for a job offer.
(b) Request to get married.
(c) Declaration of love.
(d) Father's Day greeting.
5. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) Just someone to have sex with.
(b) A chaste girl.
(c) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(d) The love of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
3. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
4. Where does Da say he will go now?
5. From where has Charlie just come?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)