|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom had Charlie had a conversation about moving Da when he was ill?
(b) Da's doctor.
(d) Mrs. Prynne.
2. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She changes the subject.
(b) She goes silent.
(c) She stomps off.
(d) She cries.
3. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Sitting in his childhood home.
(b) Playing poker at the club.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Drinking at the pub.
4. How were the sunglasses melted?
(a) Sitting in the sun for months.
(b) In a fireworks explosion.
(c) Lying close to a gas grill.
(d) In the San Francisco earthquake of 1906.
5. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
2. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
3. What does Drumm give Charlie that had belonged to Da?
4. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
5. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)