|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He really respected him.
(b) He is a Chief Clerk.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is an idiot.
2. What does Charlie call Da when he offers Charlie a handkerchief?
3. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Brush his teeth.
(b) Change his shirt.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Wash his hair.
4. Charlie says that Da was always ______________.
5. Charlie complains that Da gave and gave but would not ______________.
(a) love him emotionally.
(b) give to Mother.
(c) accept repayment.
(d) even accept a gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
2. What does Charlie try to crush?
3. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
4. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)