|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
2. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
(b) Sings an Irish song.
(c) Swears in French.
(d) Strips off all his clothes.
3. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Change his shirt.
(b) Brush his teeth.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Wash his hair.
4. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(c) Mrs. Prynne.
5. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
(a) There are more opportunities in a bigger country.
(b) International travel is character building.
(c) There aren't a lot of jobs available in Ireland.
(d) He is too bright not to continue his education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
2. What did Da do with the checks Charlie had sent him?
3. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
4. Who takes the letter from Young Charlie?
5. What does Da comment about the papers Charlie is taking with him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)