|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
(b) roll over in it.
(c) play solitaire.
2. Which of the following does Da not say about the way he left this life?
(a) He didn't die poor like so many others.
(b) He left money behind.
(c) He died longing to go to America.
(d) He had enjoyed himself.
3. Who takes the letter from Young Charlie?
4. What does Da offer to Charlie?
(a) Marital advice.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) Financial advice.
(d) A sandwich.
5. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
2. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
3. What does Da ask Mary?
4. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
5. What does Da say about his papers?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)