|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
(a) Not taking Da to Mother's grave.
(b) Not telling Da he loved him.
(c) Not being around when Da got ill and died.
(d) Not buying Da an electric razor.
2. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(b) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
(c) Young Charlie was adopted.
(d) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
3. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
(a) He can't say anything.
(b) He shakes his hand.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He slaps him on the back.
4. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(b) Razor blades.
(c) Snow globe.
5. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
(a) She had no say in the matter.
(b) She said she would have to think about it.
(c) She told him no at first.
(d) She said yes immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
2. What is Charlie's mood after Drumm gives him the money and the glasses?
3. Why is Charlie going away?
4. What does Da do when Charlie cuts himself?
5. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)