|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie now mad at Da?
(a) For not loving Mother properly.
(b) For not telling him he loved him.
(c) For not taking his money.
(d) For leaving him so suddenly.
2. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
(a) flunking school.
(b) going to college
(c) his birth mother taking him away.
(d) getting married.
3. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) Expressions they used.
(b) Girls they dated.
(c) Movies they saw.
(d) School subjects they liked.
4. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were melted.
(b) They were stepped on.
(c) They were lost.
(d) They were cracked.
5. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
(a) Mail it before he changes it again.
(b) Make it longer.
(c) Make it shorter.
(d) Make him write another one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
4. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
5. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)