|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His adoption.
(b) His medical condition.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grades.
2. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
3. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A wedding present.
(b) A car.
(c) A school trip.
(d) A new suit.
4. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(b) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(c) Young Charlie was adopted.
(d) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
5. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
(a) Walking with Da.
(b) Raking leaves with Da.
(c) Playing pool with Da.
(d) Playing cards with Da.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
2. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
4. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
5. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)