|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(b) She'll be asked to dinner.
(c) She'll be asked for explanations.
(d) She'll get the boot.
2. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(a) Razor blades.
(d) Snow globe.
3. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to be with a person.
(b) to get engaged.
(c) to fall in love.
(d) to have sex.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(a) love affairs.
5. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A new suit.
(b) A wedding present.
(c) A school trip.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
2. Why had Charlie sent the money to Da originally?
3. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
4. Charlie complains that Da gave and gave but would not ______________.
5. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)