|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She changes the subject.
(b) She goes silent.
(c) She cries.
(d) She stomps off.
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
(a) New car.
(c) Self-professed superior mind.
3. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) His wallet was stolen.
(c) He spent most of his money on a girl.
(d) He couldn't get to the mall.
4. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Change his shirt.
(c) Brush his teeth.
(d) Wash his hair.
5. What does Da say about his papers?
(a) They will come in handy one day.
(b) Most of them were useless.
(c) They are priceless.
(d) They should have been saved for his grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
2. What does Da offer to Charlie?
3. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
4. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
5. Which of the following does Da not say about the way he left this life?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)