|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
2. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Early Twenties.
(d) Late Sixties.
3. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
(a) It is too long.
(b) It is too short.
(c) The language is too extravagant.
(d) The language is insincere.
4. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
5. Which of the following does Da not say about the way he left this life?
(a) He didn't die poor like so many others.
(b) He left money behind.
(c) He had enjoyed himself.
(d) He died longing to go to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does DA take place?
2. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
3. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
5. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)