|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(a) Young Charlie.
(c) Charlie Jr.
2. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Young Charlie.
3. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(c) Razor blades.
(d) Snow globe.
4. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
(a) He should get remarried.
(b) Adult Charlie has no life left in him.
(c) He had hoped he would become something more.
(d) Young Charlie never needed to drink.
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(c) love affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
2. What happens when Charlie tries to crush the sculpture?
3. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
4. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
5. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)