|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
(a) New car.
(d) Self-professed superior mind.
2. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(d) Boarding school.
3. Drumm says that Da may have been ignorant but ______________________.
(a) he was a good man.
(b) he was kind.
(c) he was happy.
(d) he was loving.
4. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
(a) getting married.
(b) going to college
(c) flunking school.
(d) his birth mother taking him away.
5. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
2. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
3. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
4. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)