|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Young Charlie going?
2. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A priest.
(b) His birth mother.
(c) A young woman.
(d) His former wife.
3. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
(a) Ran over his dog.
(b) Crossed the street to avoid meeting him.
(c) Had an affair with his wife.
(d) Wrote bad checks.
4. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be asked for explanations.
(b) She'll get the boot.
(c) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(d) She'll be asked to dinner.
5. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
(a) Gratitude for a job offer.
(b) Father's Day greeting.
(c) Request to get married.
(d) Declaration of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
2. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Who is the main character of DA?
4. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
5. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)