|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
(a) A natural death.
(b) An Irishwoman's death.
(c) A slow, painful death.
(d) An honest death.
2. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
(a) At a factory.
(b) At the school.
(c) At the lighthouse.
(d) At a cafe.
3. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(b) Mrs. Prynne.
4. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
(a) Accuses him of being cheap.
(b) Says he never loved Da or Mother.
(c) Tells him he was a loser from the very beginning.
(d) Screams at him to let him alone.
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
(b) New car.
(d) Self-professed superior mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
2. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
3. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
4. Where does Da say he will go now?
5. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)