|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She tells him to mind his own business.
(c) She doesn't say anything.
(d) She gets upset.
2. Why is Mother in such a good mood in this memory?
(a) She got a letter from her sister.
(b) She got some beautiful cabbages at the market.
(c) She had run into an old friend.
(d) She bought a new dress.
3. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
(a) Says he never loved Da or Mother.
(b) Tells him he was a loser from the very beginning.
(c) Accuses him of being cheap.
(d) Screams at him to let him alone.
4. To where had Charlie wanted to move Da when he was ill?
5. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
(a) Sales person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
2. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
3. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
4. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
5. Where was Charlie when his father died?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)