|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The pawnshop.
(b) The junk yard.
(c) The optometrist's shop.
(d) The antiques shop.
2. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Mrs. Priory.
(b) Mrs. Peavy.
(c) Mrs. Preston.
(d) Mrs. Prynne.
3. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(b) Mother's medical bills.
(c) clothes for Young Charlie.
4. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) No ambition.
(d) Memories of Da.
5. From where has Charlie just come?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother take the letter?
2. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
3. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
5. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)