|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
(a) been taught well by Drumm.
(b) idolized Drumm.
(c) tolerated Drumm.
(d) respected Drumm.
2. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) Six razor blades.
(c) A tie.
(d) A handmade card.
3. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
(a) A clump of fused sunglasses.
(b) A tiki head.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A nautical paperweight.
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(a) clothes for Young Charlie.
(c) Mother's medical bills.
5. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Raises his fist to hit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the sunglasses melted?
2. From where has Charlie just come?
3. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
4. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
5. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)