|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To the office.
(c) To the pub.
(d) To a rugby game.
2. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
(a) The language is insincere.
(b) It is too short.
(c) It is too long.
(d) The language is too extravagant.
3. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
4. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he sings to her.
(b) When he buys her a coffee.
(c) When he puts his hand on her knee.
(d) When he tells her a joke.
5. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
(a) How much he loves him.
(b) Write as soon as he can.
(c) Last minute advice.
(d) Travel directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da ask Mary?
2. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
3. Who calls for Young Charlie at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
4. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
5. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)