|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mother in such a good mood in this memory?
(a) She got some beautiful cabbages at the market.
(b) She bought a new dress.
(c) She got a letter from her sister.
(d) She had run into an old friend.
2. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Beats on his Mother.
(b) Runs out of the house.
(c) Throws a vase against the wall.
3. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(d) Mrs. Prynne.
4. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
(a) been a hindrance to his marriage.
(b) been the highlight of their lives.
(c) been the right thing to do.
(d) been the trip they needed.
5. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to be with a person.
(b) to get engaged.
(c) to fall in love.
(d) to have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
2. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
3. How does Mother bid Charlie goodbye?
4. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)