|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
(c) New car.
(d) Self-professed superior mind.
2. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is a Chief Clerk.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is an idiot.
(d) He really respected him.
3. Who follows Young Charlie downstairs?
(a) His dog.
4. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) Expressions they used.
(b) Movies they saw.
(c) Girls they dated.
(d) School subjects they liked.
5. What did Da do with the checks Charlie had sent him?
(a) Bought a big screen TV.
(b) Bought an R.V.
(c) Bought a new car.
(d) Escaped from two nursing homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Young Charlie going?
2. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
3. With whom had Charlie had a conversation about moving Da when he was ill?
4. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
5. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)