|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(b) He wants to live in Da's house.
(c) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(d) He is going back to London.
2. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
(a) She will be thrilled.
(b) She will demand that it goes into savings.
(c) She will want to go shopping right away.
(d) She will be angry that he got so little.
3. From where has Charlie just come?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hospital.
4. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
5. Why is Charlie going away?
(a) To go to college.
(b) To get married.
(c) To visit friends.
(d) To start a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
2. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
3. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
4. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
5. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)