|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A millstone.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A real inspiration.
2. What is Charlie doing in the present?
(a) Reading a book.
(c) Working on papers.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) School subjects they liked.
(b) Girls they dated.
(c) Movies they saw.
(d) Expressions they used.
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(c) Boarding school.
5. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Sleeping in bed.
(b) Playing poker at the club.
(c) Drinking at the pub.
(d) Sitting in his childhood home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
2. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
3. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
4. Who follows Young Charlie downstairs?
5. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)