|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary say about her father?
(a) He disappeared years ago.
(b) He is at home with a work injury.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He will be coming to pick her up soon.
2. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the neighbors.
(b) the weather.
(c) Charlie's suit.
(d) the Prime Minister.
3. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
(a) Six months.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Three years.
4. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Threw them away.
(c) Shredded them.
(d) Filed them.
5. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
(a) Da and Mother.
(b) Young Charlie and Oliver.
(c) Young Charlie and Mother.
(d) Young Charlie and Da.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
2. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
3. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
4. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
5. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)