|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a job interview.
(b) a nuisance.
(c) a done deal.
(d) a waste of time.
2. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
3. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
(a) A priest.
(d) Mother's father.
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
(a) The good things he received while the Master was alive.
(b) How sorry he is that he worked for the Master for so long.
(c) How the cook got more money than he did.
(d) How cheap the old bastard was.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
2. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
3. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
5. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)