|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) School subjects they liked.
(b) Movies they saw.
(c) Expressions they used.
(d) Girls they dated.
2. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(a) Mrs. Prynne.
3. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He really respected him.
(b) He is a Chief Clerk.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is an idiot.
4. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
(a) A priest.
(c) Mother's father.
5. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
(a) about sex.
(b) about his birth mother.
(c) he loved him.
(d) a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
2. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
3. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
4. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
5. How does Mother bid Charlie goodbye?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)