|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The optometrist's shop.
(b) The junk yard.
(c) The pawnshop.
(d) The antiques shop.
2. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he sings to her.
(b) When he tells her a joke.
(c) When he buys her a coffee.
(d) When he puts his hand on her knee.
3. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) She was a straight-A student.
(b) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
(c) He wanted to marry her.
(d) She was the oldest of ten children.
4. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
(a) A slow, painful death.
(b) An honest death.
(c) An Irishwoman's death.
(d) A natural death.
5. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
2. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
3. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
5. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)