|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
(a) HRH the Queen.
(b) The mistress.
(c) Her majesty.
(d) Your Royal Highness.
2. Who is Oliver?
(a) Charlie's boss.
(b) Charlie's son.
(c) Drumm's father-in-law.
(d) Charlie's friend.
3. What does Da ask Mary?
(a) If she goes to church regularly.
(b) If she wants to have dinner at their house.
(c) Where her father is.
(d) What kind of grades she gets.
4. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
5. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
(a) Playing cards with Da.
(b) Playing pool with Da.
(c) Raking leaves with Da.
(d) Walking with Da.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie going away?
2. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
3. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
4. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
5. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)