|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(a) Mrs. Prynne.
2. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) School subjects they liked.
(b) Expressions they used.
(c) Movies they saw.
(d) Girls they dated.
3. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She goes silent.
(b) She changes the subject.
(c) She cries.
(d) She stomps off.
4. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
(a) An Irishwoman's death.
(b) A natural death.
(c) A slow, painful death.
(d) An honest death.
5. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
2. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
3. What does Da rifle through?
4. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
5. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)