|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
(d) The church.
2. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
(a) respected Drumm.
(b) been taught well by Drumm.
(c) idolized Drumm.
(d) tolerated Drumm.
3. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
(b) Ride bikes.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Go out with him.
4. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
5. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Beer and women should always be warm.
(b) There is no escaping the past.
(c) Once a loser, always a loser.
(d) Love your parents before they die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
2. Who calls for Young Charlie at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
3. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
4. What did Da do with the checks Charlie had sent him?
5. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)