|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
(a) tolerated Drumm.
(b) idolized Drumm.
(c) respected Drumm.
(d) been taught well by Drumm.
2. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
(a) An Irishwoman's death.
(b) A natural death.
(c) An honest death.
(d) A slow, painful death.
3. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Playing poker at the club.
(b) Sitting in his childhood home.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Drinking at the pub.
4. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
5. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He is going back to London.
(b) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(c) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(d) He wants to live in Da's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
2. Which of the following does Da ask Charlie, whom he thinks is Mother's father?
3. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
4. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)