|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(b) He refused to give him a reference.
(c) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
(d) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
2. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(b) He swears too much.
(c) He has beer on his breath.
(d) He keeps falling asleep.
3. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
4. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To offer condolences.
(b) To pick up mail.
(c) To borrow a lawn mower.
(d) To return a shovel.
5. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
(a) She had no say in the matter.
(b) She told him no at first.
(c) She said yes immediately.
(d) She said she would have to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
2. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
3. From where has Charlie just come?
4. What does Da say about his papers?
5. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)