|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A real inspiration.
(d) A millstone.
2. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Once a loser, always a loser.
(b) Love your parents before they die.
(c) There is no escaping the past.
(d) Beer and women should always be warm.
3. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The antiques shop.
(b) The junk yard.
(c) The optometrist's shop.
(d) The pawnshop.
4. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were stepped on.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were melted.
(d) They were cracked.
5. Who is the main character of DA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
2. What is Charlie doing in the present?
3. What does Da rifle through?
4. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)