|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da tell adult Charlie about a particular cliff?
(a) It is called Lover's Leap.
(b) The devil himself had visited it.
(c) A girl fell to her death there when he was a boy.
(d) He almost slipped and fell there one time.
2. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
(a) Thirteen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six months.
3. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
(a) Came to her house.
(b) Said he wanted to marry her.
(c) Brought her flowers.
(d) Said he had a good job.
4. How were the sunglasses melted?
(a) Lying close to a gas grill.
(b) Sitting in the sun for months.
(c) In a fireworks explosion.
(d) In the San Francisco earthquake of 1906.
5. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
2. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
3. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
4. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
5. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)