|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da comment about the papers Charlie is taking with him?
(a) How few he has.
(b) How inconsequential they are.
(c) How important they are.
(d) How private they are.
2. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He slaps him on the back.
(c) He shakes his hand.
(d) He can't say anything.
3. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
(a) Playing pool with Da.
(b) Playing cards with Da.
(c) Raking leaves with Da.
(d) Walking with Da.
4. Who has recently died?
(a) Charlie's father.
(b) Charlie's son.
(c) Oliver's father.
(d) Charlie's mother.
5. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were cracked.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were stepped on.
(d) They were melted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
2. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
3. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
4. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
5. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)