|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary say about her father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He will be coming to pick her up soon.
(c) He disappeared years ago.
(d) He is at home with a work injury.
2. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(c) love affairs.
3. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(a) Playing cards.
4. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(b) A nurse.
5. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) Movies they saw.
(b) Girls they dated.
(c) Expressions they used.
(d) School subjects they liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Young Charlie downstairs?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
4. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
5. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)