|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's stupid.
(b) He's no good.
(c) He's brilliant.
(d) He's small in spirit.
3. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a done deal.
(b) a waste of time.
(c) a nuisance.
(d) a job interview.
4. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) At the lighthouse.
(c) At the school.
(d) At a factory.
5. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A priest.
(b) His former wife.
(c) His birth mother.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom had Charlie had a conversation about moving Da when he was ill?
2. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
3. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
4. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
5. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)