|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) She was a straight-A student.
(b) She was the oldest of ten children.
(c) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
(d) He wanted to marry her.
2. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
(a) There were rumors that she let boys have sex with her.
(b) She loved watching rugby games.
(c) She really liked to drink beer.
(d) She had a great sense of humor.
3. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She puts her hand on his knee.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She screams.
4. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
(b) Calls him a name.
(c) Leaves disappointed.
(d) Laughs at him.
5. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
2. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
3. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
4. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
5. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)