|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
(a) Da and Mother.
(b) Young Charlie and Oliver.
(c) Young Charlie and Da.
(d) Young Charlie and Mother.
2. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
(a) How the cook got more money than he did.
(b) The good things he received while the Master was alive.
(c) How cheap the old bastard was.
(d) How sorry he is that he worked for the Master for so long.
3. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
(a) Father's Day greeting.
(b) Gratitude for a job offer.
(c) Declaration of love.
(d) Request to get married.
4. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
5. In what country does DA take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disease was Da suffering?
2. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
3. What does Da say about his papers?
4. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)