|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
(a) Playing pool with Da.
(b) Raking leaves with Da.
(c) Playing cards with Da.
(d) Walking with Da.
2. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
3. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(c) Early Twenties.
(d) Late Sixties.
4. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
(a) Cries herself to sleep.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Clears the tea dishes.
(d) Runs after him.
5. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Praying in church.
(c) Studying at the library.
(d) Sitting on a bench reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
2. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
3. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
4. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
5. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)