|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
(a) A Faberge egg.
(b) A nautical paperweight.
(c) A clump of fused sunglasses.
(d) A tiki head.
2. Why is Charlie going away?
(a) To go to college.
(b) To get married.
(c) To start a job.
(d) To visit friends.
3. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To return a shovel.
(b) To pick up mail.
(c) To borrow a lawn mower.
(d) To offer condolences.
4. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
5. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
(a) Adult Charlie has no life left in him.
(b) He had hoped he would become something more.
(c) Young Charlie never needed to drink.
(d) He should get remarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
2. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
3. Mother and Da are not going to the wedding because it is too far and __________________.
4. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
5. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)