|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Memories of Da.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) No ambition.
2. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(b) Playing cards.
3. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) His former wife.
(b) His birth mother.
(c) A priest.
(d) A young woman.
4. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
(a) play solitaire.
(b) roll over in it.
5. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Making tea.
(b) Ironing a shirt.
(d) Reading the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
2. What does Da say about his papers?
3. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
4. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
5. What does Mother do after Charlie leaves to get married?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)