|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie never needed to drink.
(b) He had hoped he would become something more.
(c) He should get remarried.
(d) Adult Charlie has no life left in him.
2. From what disease was Da suffering?
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(a) Boarding school.
4. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
(a) She doesn't say anything.
(b) She gets upset.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She tells him to mind his own business.
5. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Love your parents before they die.
(c) Once a loser, always a loser.
(d) Beer and women should always be warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
4. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
5. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)