|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
2. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
(a) Praying in church.
(b) Studying at the library.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Sitting on a bench reading.
3. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
4. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
(a) The language is insincere.
(b) The language is too extravagant.
(c) It is too short.
(d) It is too long.
5. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(a) Snow globe.
(c) Razor blades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
2. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
3. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
4. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)