|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Wash his hair.
(b) Brush his teeth.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Change his shirt.
2. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
(a) Six months.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Three years.
3. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is an idiot.
(b) He really respected him.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is a Chief Clerk.
4. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Drinking at the pub.
(b) Sitting in his childhood home.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Playing poker at the club.
5. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were stepped on.
(b) They were melted.
(c) They were lost.
(d) They were cracked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
2. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
3. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
4. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
5. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)