|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
2. What does Mary say about her father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He disappeared years ago.
(c) He is at home with a work injury.
(d) He will be coming to pick her up soon.
3. Who takes the letter from Young Charlie?
4. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
(a) misfiling a letter.
(b) being late again.
(c) drinking at lunch.
(d) screwing up an order.
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To return a shovel.
(b) To offer condolences.
(c) To pick up mail.
(d) To borrow a lawn mower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
2. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
3. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
5. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)