|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Drumm have?
2. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The optometrist's shop.
(b) The antiques shop.
(c) The junk yard.
(d) The pawnshop.
3. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to be with a person.
(b) to get engaged.
(c) to fall in love.
(d) to have sex.
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Playing poker at the club.
(b) Sleeping in bed.
(c) Drinking at the pub.
(d) Sitting in his childhood home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
2. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
3. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
4. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
5. What is Charlie doing in the present?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)