|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da say about his papers?
(a) They will come in handy one day.
(b) They should have been saved for his grandchildren.
(c) Most of them were useless.
(d) They are priceless.
2. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A car.
(b) A wedding present.
(c) A school trip.
(d) A new suit.
3. Who is Oliver?
(a) Drumm's father-in-law.
(b) Charlie's friend.
(c) Charlie's boss.
(d) Charlie's son.
4. What is Charlie doing in the present?
(a) Working on papers.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Reading a book.
5. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(c) Mrs. Prynne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
2. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
4. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
5. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)