|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Hitler and the Germans.
(b) Churchill and the British.
(c) Stalin and the Russians.
(d) Roosevelt and the Americans.
2. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(a) Charlie Jr.
(b) Young Charlie.
3. Who is the main character of DA?
4. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
(a) Not buying Da an electric razor.
(b) Not taking Da to Mother's grave.
(c) Not being around when Da got ill and died.
(d) Not telling Da he loved him.
5. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) learned to play chess.
(b) went to Spain.
(c) made the rugby team.
(d) stood up to Da and Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
2. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
3. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
4. What does Da say about his papers?
5. From where has Charlie just come?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)