|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
(a) A whore.
(b) A person.
(c) A child.
(d) A saint.
2. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Play cards with some buddies.
(b) Have a few beers at the pub.
(c) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(d) Help his Mother with chores.
3. What does Da rifle through?
(a) The kitchen cupboards.
(b) The magazines on a table.
(c) His sock drawer.
(d) Charlie's briefcase.
4. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
5. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
2. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
3. Who takes the letter from Young Charlie?
4. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
5. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)