|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(d) A nurse.
2. What does Da rifle through?
(a) His sock drawer.
(b) The magazines on a table.
(c) Charlie's briefcase.
(d) The kitchen cupboards.
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Once a loser, always a loser.
(b) Beer and women should always be warm.
(c) There is no escaping the past.
(d) Love your parents before they die.
4. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to be with a person.
(b) to have sex.
(c) to get engaged.
(d) to fall in love.
5. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) A chaste girl.
(b) Just someone to have sex with.
(c) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(d) The love of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
2. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
3. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
4. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
5. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)