|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
(a) She puts her hand on his knee.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She runs away.
2. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
3. What does Da comment about the papers Charlie is taking with him?
(a) How private they are.
(b) How few he has.
(c) How inconsequential they are.
(d) How important they are.
4. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Calls him a name.
(d) Leaves disappointed.
5. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Playing solitaire.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Writing a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does DA take place?
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
3. Who is the main character of DA?
4. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
5. What does Da ask Mary?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)