|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Love your parents before they die.
(b) Once a loser, always a loser.
(c) Beer and women should always be warm.
(d) There is no escaping the past.
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
(a) is a liar.
(b) let him down too many times.
(c) cheated on his mother.
(d) betrayed him.
4. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(b) Early Twenties.
(c) Late Sixties.
5. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
3. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
4. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
5. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)