|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) He keeps falling asleep.
(b) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(c) He swears too much.
(d) He has beer on his breath.
2. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Runs after him.
(c) Clears the tea dishes.
(d) Cries herself to sleep.
3. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
(a) been taught well by Drumm.
(b) tolerated Drumm.
(c) respected Drumm.
(d) idolized Drumm.
4. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
(a) Not buying Da an electric razor.
(b) Not being around when Da got ill and died.
(c) Not telling Da he loved him.
(d) Not taking Da to Mother's grave.
5. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(b) She'll be asked to dinner.
(c) She'll get the boot.
(d) She'll be asked for explanations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
2. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
3. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
4. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
5. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)