|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A millstone.
(d) A real inspiration.
2. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Young Charlie.
3. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were cracked.
(c) They were melted.
(d) They were stepped on.
4. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
(a) being late again.
(b) screwing up an order.
(c) misfiling a letter.
(d) drinking at lunch.
5. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he tells her a joke.
(b) When he sings to her.
(c) When he puts his hand on her knee.
(d) When he buys her a coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Charlie say he had intended to stay at the job at Drumm's?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
4. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
5. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)