|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a done deal.
(b) a nuisance.
(c) a job interview.
(d) a waste of time.
2. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A real inspiration.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A millstone.
(d) A nuisance.
3. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
(a) She loved him from the moment she saw him.
(b) She had been in love with someone else.
(c) She never really wanted children.
(d) She could not get pregnant.
4. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
(b) He wouldn't amount to much.
(c) He was healthy as a horse.
(d) He almost died.
5. Who is the main character of DA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. Charlie says that Da was always ______________.
3. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
5. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)