|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll get the boot.
(b) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(c) She'll be asked for explanations.
(d) She'll be asked to dinner.
2. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Studying at the library.
(c) Sitting on a bench reading.
(d) Praying in church.
3. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To return a shovel.
(b) To offer condolences.
(c) To pick up mail.
(d) To borrow a lawn mower.
4. What did Da do with the checks Charlie had sent him?
(a) Bought an R.V.
(b) Bought a big screen TV.
(c) Escaped from two nursing homes.
(d) Bought a new car.
5. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Peeling potatoes.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Playing solitaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
2. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who has recently died?
4. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
5. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)