|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
2. Charlie says that Da was always ______________.
3. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
4. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(b) Help his Mother with chores.
(c) Have a few beers at the pub.
(d) Play cards with some buddies.
5. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A school trip.
(b) A car.
(c) A wedding present.
(d) A new suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
2. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
5. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)