|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
(a) Accuses him of being cheap.
(b) Screams at him to let him alone.
(c) Says he never loved Da or Mother.
(d) Tells him he was a loser from the very beginning.
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
(a) Daddy's Boy.
(c) Daddy's Little Baby.
(d) Son of a Bitch.
4. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Play cards with some buddies.
(b) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(c) Help his Mother with chores.
(d) Have a few beers at the pub.
5. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
2. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
3. Who is Oliver?
4. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
5. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)