|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
2. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
(a) Make it shorter.
(b) Make him write another one.
(c) Mail it before he changes it again.
(d) Make it longer.
3. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His adoptive mother.
4. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's stupid.
(b) He's no good.
(c) He's brilliant.
(d) He's small in spirit.
5. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Runs out of the house.
(b) Beats on his Mother.
(c) Throws a vase against the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Charlie when his father died?
2. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
3. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
4. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)