|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
(b) Mary's father.
2. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
3. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) The love of his life.
(b) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(c) A chaste girl.
(d) Just someone to have sex with.
4. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
5. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Reading the paper.
(b) Ironing a shirt.
(c) Making tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
2. Where was Charlie when his father died?
3. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
4. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)