|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
(a) Why shouldn't you?
(b) Of course you do.
(c) And I'm glad of it.
(d) Back at you, son.
2. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to have sex.
(b) to be with a person.
(c) to get engaged.
(d) to fall in love.
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(a) Boarding school.
4. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She cries.
(b) She stomps off.
(c) She changes the subject.
(d) She goes silent.
5. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) gone back to church.
(b) divorced Mother.
(d) stopped Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
2. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
3. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
4. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
5. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)