|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(b) Young Charlie.
(c) Charlie Jr.
2. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To offer condolences.
(b) To return a shovel.
(c) To pick up mail.
(d) To borrow a lawn mower.
3. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(b) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
(c) Young Charlie was adopted.
(d) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
4. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he puts his hand on her knee.
(b) When he buys her a coffee.
(c) When he tells her a joke.
(d) When he sings to her.
5. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
3. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
4. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
5. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)