|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The library.
(b) The malt shop.
(c) The rugby game.
(d) The pool hall.
2. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
(a) Said he had a good job.
(b) Brought her flowers.
(c) Came to her house.
(d) Said he wanted to marry her.
3. Who is Oliver?
(a) Charlie's son.
(b) Charlie's friend.
(c) Drumm's father-in-law.
(d) Charlie's boss.
4. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(d) Playing cards.
5. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
(a) She said yes immediately.
(b) She had no say in the matter.
(c) She said she would have to think about it.
(d) She told him no at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
2. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
3. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)