|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
3. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
(a) She was really ugly.
(b) He dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her.
(c) Da didn't deliberately ruin his chances with her.
(d) He was a fool to have wanted her.
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(b) He keeps falling asleep.
(c) He has beer on his breath.
(d) He swears too much.
5. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
(a) roll over in it.
(b) play solitaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
2. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
3. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
4. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
5. Who is the main character of DA?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)