|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
(a) going to college
(b) his birth mother taking him away.
(c) getting married.
(d) flunking school.
2. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
(a) A whore.
(b) A person.
(c) A saint.
(d) A child.
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Once a loser, always a loser.
(b) There is no escaping the past.
(c) Love your parents before they die.
(d) Beer and women should always be warm.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(b) love affairs.
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To offer condolences.
(b) To return a shovel.
(c) To borrow a lawn mower.
(d) To pick up mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary say about her father?
2. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
3. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
4. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
5. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)