|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
(a) Why she married Da.
(b) Why she never loved him.
(c) Why she adopted him.
(d) Why she never drinks beer.
2. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His medical condition.
(b) His parents.
(c) His grades.
(d) His adoption.
3. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll get the boot.
(b) She'll be asked for explanations.
(c) She'll be asked to dinner.
(d) She'll be free to see Charlie.
4. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
(a) He was friendly.
(b) He was chatty.
(c) He was open hearted.
(d) He was vindictive.
5. In what country does DA take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
2. What does Mary say about her father?
3. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
4. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
5. Who is the main character of DA?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)