|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) stood up to Da and Mother.
(b) made the rugby team.
(c) went to Spain.
(d) learned to play chess.
2. What does Da tell adult Charlie about a particular cliff?
(a) He almost slipped and fell there one time.
(b) The devil himself had visited it.
(c) It is called Lover's Leap.
(d) A girl fell to her death there when he was a boy.
3. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
4. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
(a) a lie.
(b) about his birth mother.
(c) about sex.
(d) he loved him.
5. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons did Drumm have?
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
3. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
4. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
5. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)