|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A young woman.
(b) His former wife.
(c) His birth mother.
(d) A priest.
2. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Brush his teeth.
(c) Change his shirt.
(d) Wash his hair.
3. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Hitler and the Germans.
(b) Churchill and the British.
(c) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(d) Stalin and the Russians.
4. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
(a) He's senile.
(b) He's a great guy.
(c) He's nosy.
(d) He's an idiot.
5. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) kept him as long as she could.
(b) was too young to keep him.
(c) tried to abort him.
(d) prayed for a good family for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
2. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
3. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
4. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)