|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(b) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
(c) He refused to give him a reference.
(d) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
2. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
(a) Gratitude for a job offer.
(b) Request to get married.
(c) Father's Day greeting.
(d) Declaration of love.
3. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
(a) getting married.
(b) flunking school.
(c) going to college
(d) his birth mother taking him away.
4. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
(a) is a liar.
(b) cheated on his mother.
(c) betrayed him.
(d) let him down too many times.
5. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(b) Beats on his Mother.
(c) Runs out of the house.
(d) Throws a vase against the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
2. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
3. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
4. Why does Mother take the letter?
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)