|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the Prime Minister.
(b) the weather.
(c) Charlie's suit.
(d) the neighbors.
2. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) some football tickets.
(b) a new coat.
(c) a job reference.
(d) driving lessons.
3. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
(a) Go out with him.
(c) Ride bikes.
(d) Go to church.
4. How many sons did Drumm have?
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To borrow a lawn mower.
(b) To return a shovel.
(c) To offer condolences.
(d) To pick up mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary say about her father?
2. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
3. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)