|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a done deal.
(b) a waste of time.
(c) a nuisance.
(d) a job interview.
2. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(b) The love of his life.
(c) A chaste girl.
(d) Just someone to have sex with.
3. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A real inspiration.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A millstone.
4. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
5. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
2. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
3. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
4. Why does Mother take the letter?
5. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)