|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(d) love affairs.
2. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
(a) Da didn't deliberately ruin his chances with her.
(b) He was a fool to have wanted her.
(c) She was really ugly.
(d) He dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her.
3. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
(b) He wanted to marry her.
(c) She was the oldest of ten children.
(d) She was a straight-A student.
4. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
(a) A saint.
(b) A whore.
(c) A child.
(d) A person.
5. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
(a) Sitting on a bench reading.
(b) Praying in church.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Studying at the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
2. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
3. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)