|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His parents.
(b) His adoption.
(c) His grades.
(d) His medical condition.
2. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(d) Boarding school.
3. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
(a) Da didn't deliberately ruin his chances with her.
(b) He was a fool to have wanted her.
(c) She was really ugly.
(d) He dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her.
4. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(c) Playing cards.
5. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the pub.
(b) To the office.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To a rugby game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
2. Who is Oliver?
3. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
4. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)