|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
(a) Daddy's Boy.
(b) Daddy's Little Baby.
(c) Son of a Bitch.
2. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Hitler and the Germans.
(b) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(c) Churchill and the British.
(d) Stalin and the Russians.
3. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he wants to play cards.
(b) If he can help him get Da's house.
(c) If he wants to go out for a beer.
(d) If he wants to come over for dinner.
4. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The rugby game.
(b) The malt shop.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The library.
5. Where was Charlie when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
2. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
3. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
4. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
5. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)