|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She changes the subject.
(b) She stomps off.
(c) She goes silent.
(d) She cries.
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's brilliant.
(b) He's small in spirit.
(c) He's no good.
(d) He's stupid.
3. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) stopped Mother.
(c) gone back to church.
(d) divorced Mother.
4. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(b) Have a few beers at the pub.
(c) Play cards with some buddies.
(d) Help his Mother with chores.
5. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is an idiot.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He really respected him.
(d) He is a Chief Clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
2. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
3. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
5. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)