|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
2. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) divorced Mother.
(b) gone back to church.
(c) stopped Mother.
3. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(d) Playing cards.
4. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Ask Mary out.
(c) Get better grades.
(d) Get a job.
5. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Have a few beers at the pub.
(b) Help his Mother with chores.
(c) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(d) Play cards with some buddies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
2. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
4. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)