|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) made the rugby team.
(b) learned to play chess.
(c) stood up to Da and Mother.
(d) went to Spain.
2. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
3. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Making tea.
(b) Reading the paper.
(c) Ironing a shirt.
4. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She puts her hand on his knee.
(c) She screams.
(d) She laughs.
5. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
2. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
3. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
4. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
5. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)