|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he can help him get Da's house.
(b) If he wants to play cards.
(c) If he wants to go out for a beer.
(d) If he wants to come over for dinner.
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) kept him as long as she could.
(b) was too young to keep him.
(c) tried to abort him.
(d) prayed for a good family for him.
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(a) Boarding school.
5. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
(a) She really liked to drink beer.
(b) She had a great sense of humor.
(c) There were rumors that she let boys have sex with her.
(d) She loved watching rugby games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
2. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
3. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
4. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
5. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)