|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She puts her hand on his knee.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She screams.
2. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
3. How many sons did Drumm have?
4. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
(a) She gets upset.
(b) She tells him to mind his own business.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She doesn't say anything.
5. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
(a) Daddy's Boy.
(b) Son of a Bitch.
(d) Daddy's Little Baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
3. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
5. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)