|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) A chaste girl.
(b) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(c) The love of his life.
(d) Just someone to have sex with.
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Love your parents before they die.
(c) Once a loser, always a loser.
(d) Beer and women should always be warm.
4. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to get engaged.
(b) to be with a person.
(c) to have sex.
(d) to fall in love.
5. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is an idiot.
(b) He really respected him.
(c) He is a Chief Clerk.
(d) He is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
2. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
3. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
4. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
5. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)