|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) made the rugby team.
(b) stood up to Da and Mother.
(c) learned to play chess.
(d) went to Spain.
2. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(d) love affairs.
3. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) He is an idiot.
(c) He really respected him.
(d) He is a Chief Clerk.
4. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he wants to go out for a beer.
(b) If he wants to play cards.
(c) If he can help him get Da's house.
(d) If he wants to come over for dinner.
5. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
(a) She gets upset.
(b) She doesn't say anything.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She tells him to mind his own business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
2. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
3. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
4. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
5. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)