|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A priest.
(b) His former wife.
(c) His birth mother.
(d) A young woman.
2. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Change his shirt.
(c) Wash his hair.
(d) Brush his teeth.
4. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Beer and women should always be warm.
(b) Once a loser, always a loser.
(c) There is no escaping the past.
(d) Love your parents before they die.
5. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(b) Hitler and the Germans.
(c) Churchill and the British.
(d) Stalin and the Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
2. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
4. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
5. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)