|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
2. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She stomps off.
(b) She cries.
(c) She goes silent.
(d) She changes the subject.
3. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Beats on his Mother.
(c) Throws a vase against the wall.
(d) Runs out of the house.
4. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A millstone.
(c) A real inspiration.
(d) A blessing.
5. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(b) Mother's medical bills.
(d) clothes for Young Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
2. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
3. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
4. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
5. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)