|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Drumm have?
2. What does Da ask Mary?
(a) Where her father is.
(b) If she goes to church regularly.
(c) If she wants to have dinner at their house.
(d) What kind of grades she gets.
3. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(b) Young Charlie was adopted.
(c) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
(d) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
4. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) Charlie's suit.
(b) the weather.
(c) the neighbors.
(d) the Prime Minister.
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To return a shovel.
(b) To pick up mail.
(c) To offer condolences.
(d) To borrow a lawn mower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
2. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
3. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
5. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)