|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) went to Spain.
(b) learned to play chess.
(c) made the rugby team.
(d) stood up to Da and Mother.
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
(a) He's nosy.
(b) He's a great guy.
(c) He's senile.
(d) He's an idiot.
3. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
4. Where was Charlie when his father died?
5. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) A chaste girl.
(b) The love of his life.
(c) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(d) Just someone to have sex with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
2. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
3. What does Da ask Mary?
4. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
5. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)