|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A millstone.
(c) A real inspiration.
(d) A nuisance.
2. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to get engaged.
(b) to have sex.
(c) to be with a person.
(d) to fall in love.
3. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Ask Mary out.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Get better grades.
4. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She changes the subject.
(b) She stomps off.
(c) She goes silent.
(d) She cries.
5. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The library.
(b) The malt shop.
(c) The rugby game.
(d) The pool hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character of DA?
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
3. In what country does DA take place?
4. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)