|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
(a) Leaves disappointed.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Calls him a name.
2. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
(a) Go out with him.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Ride bikes.
3. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(b) He wants to live in Da's house.
(c) He is going back to London.
(d) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
4. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
5. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(b) Ironing a shirt.
(c) Making tea.
(d) Reading the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
2. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
3. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
5. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)