|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of DA?
2. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(b) The love of his life.
(c) A chaste girl.
(d) Just someone to have sex with.
3. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The pool hall.
(b) The malt shop.
(c) The library.
(d) The rugby game.
4. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Throws a vase against the wall.
(b) Beats on his Mother.
(d) Runs out of the house.
5. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) She was the oldest of ten children.
(b) She was a straight-A student.
(c) He wanted to marry her.
(d) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
2. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
3. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
4. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)