|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
(a) A person.
(b) A saint.
(c) A whore.
(d) A child.
2. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
(a) There were rumors that she let boys have sex with her.
(b) She had a great sense of humor.
(c) She really liked to drink beer.
(d) She loved watching rugby games.
3. How many sons did Drumm have?
4. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
(a) Clears the tea dishes.
(b) Runs after him.
(c) Cries herself to sleep.
(d) Calls the police.
5. Who is the main character of DA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
2. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
3. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
4. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
5. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)