|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Drinking at the pub.
(b) Sleeping in bed.
(c) Sitting in his childhood home.
(d) Playing poker at the club.
2. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
3. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
(c) roll over in it.
(d) play solitaire.
4. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) was too young to keep him.
(b) prayed for a good family for him.
(c) tried to abort him.
(d) kept him as long as she could.
5. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is an idiot.
(b) He is a Chief Clerk.
(c) He really respected him.
(d) He is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oliver?
2. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
3. How many sons did Drumm have?
4. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
5. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)