|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
(b) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(c) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(d) Young Charlie was adopted.
2. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(b) Runs out of the house.
(c) Beats on his Mother.
(d) Throws a vase against the wall.
4. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
(a) Cries herself to sleep.
(b) Clears the tea dishes.
(c) Runs after him.
(d) Calls the police.
5. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
(b) He almost died.
(c) He was healthy as a horse.
(d) He wouldn't amount to much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
2. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
3. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
4. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)