|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His medical condition.
(b) His grades.
(c) His parents.
(d) His adoption.
4. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(b) Playing cards.
5. In what country does DA take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
2. Who is Oliver?
3. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
5. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)