|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) driving lessons.
(b) a new coat.
(c) some football tickets.
(d) a job reference.
2. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(a) clothes for Young Charlie.
(c) Mother's medical bills.
3. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To a rugby game.
(b) To the pub.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To the office.
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Ironing a shirt.
(b) Making tea.
(d) Reading the paper.
5. Who has recently died?
(a) Charlie's mother.
(b) Charlie's father.
(c) Charlie's son.
(d) Oliver's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
2. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
3. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
4. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
5. Who is the main character of DA?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)