|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the neighbors.
(b) the Prime Minister.
(c) Charlie's suit.
(d) the weather.
2. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
3. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he wants to play cards.
(b) If he wants to go out for a beer.
(c) If he can help him get Da's house.
(d) If he wants to come over for dinner.
4. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To pick up mail.
(b) To borrow a lawn mower.
(c) To return a shovel.
(d) To offer condolences.
5. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the pub.
(b) To the office.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To a rugby game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
2. Who is Oliver?
3. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
4. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
5. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)