|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He wants to live in Da's house.
(b) He is going back to London.
(c) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(d) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he wants to play cards.
(b) If he can help him get Da's house.
(c) If he wants to come over for dinner.
(d) If he wants to go out for a beer.
4. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's small in spirit.
(b) He's stupid.
(c) He's brilliant.
(d) He's no good.
5. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
(b) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
(c) He refused to give him a reference.
(d) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
2. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
3. Who is the main character of DA?
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
5. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)