|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has recently died?
(a) Charlie's mother.
(b) Charlie's son.
(c) Oliver's father.
(d) Charlie's father.
2. Where was Charlie when his father died?
3. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A real inspiration.
(c) A millstone.
(d) A blessing.
4. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To a rugby game.
(c) To the pub.
(d) To the office.
5. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
2. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
3. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)