|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
2. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A millstone.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A real inspiration.
(d) A nuisance.
3. In what country does DA take place?
4. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) made the rugby team.
(b) went to Spain.
(c) learned to play chess.
(d) stood up to Da and Mother.
5. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Once a loser, always a loser.
(c) Beer and women should always be warm.
(d) Love your parents before they die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
2. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
3. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
4. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
5. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)