|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He was healthy as a horse.
(b) He almost died.
(c) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
(d) He wouldn't amount to much.
2. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Memories of Da.
(b) No ambition.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Bad luck.
3. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) Movies they saw.
(b) Girls they dated.
(c) Expressions they used.
(d) School subjects they liked.
4. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
(b) play solitaire.
(d) roll over in it.
5. In what country does DA take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
4. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
5. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)