|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) He is an idiot.
(c) He really respected him.
(d) He is a Chief Clerk.
2. Where was Charlie when his father died?
3. Who is the main character of DA?
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(b) Ironing a shirt.
(c) Making tea.
(d) Reading the paper.
5. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a nuisance.
(b) a done deal.
(c) a job interview.
(d) a waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
2. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
3. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
4. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
5. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)