|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
2. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
3. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He wouldn't amount to much.
(b) He was healthy as a horse.
(c) He almost died.
(d) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
4. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To return a shovel.
(b) To borrow a lawn mower.
(c) To pick up mail.
(d) To offer condolences.
5. Who is the main character of DA?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oliver?
2. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
3. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)