|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the Prime Minister.
(b) the neighbors.
(c) Charlie's suit.
(d) the weather.
2. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(c) love affairs.
3. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Memories of Da.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) No ambition.
4. Who has recently died?
(a) Charlie's son.
(b) Charlie's mother.
(c) Charlie's father.
(d) Oliver's father.
5. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) a job reference.
(b) driving lessons.
(c) some football tickets.
(d) a new coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
2. Who is Oliver?
3. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
4. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
5. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)