|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) stood up to Da and Mother.
(b) went to Spain.
(c) made the rugby team.
(d) learned to play chess.
2. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(a) Young Charlie.
(d) Charlie Jr.
3. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Change his shirt.
(b) Wash his hair.
(c) Brush his teeth.
(d) Take a shower.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(b) love affairs.
5. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Beats on his Mother.
(b) Runs out of the house.
(c) Throws a vase against the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
2. Who is Oliver?
3. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
4. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
5. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)