|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Runs after him.
(c) Cries herself to sleep.
(d) Clears the tea dishes.
2. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(b) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(c) He is going back to London.
(d) He wants to live in Da's house.
3. In what country does DA take place?
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Making tea.
(b) Ironing a shirt.
(d) Reading the paper.
5. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the pub.
(b) For a walk.
(c) To the office.
(d) To a rugby game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
2. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
3. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
4. Who is the main character of DA?
5. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)