|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His medical condition.
(b) His grades.
(c) His parents.
(d) His adoption.
2. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
3. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
4. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He really respected him.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is a Chief Clerk.
(d) He is an idiot.
5. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He was healthy as a horse.
(b) He almost died.
(c) He wouldn't amount to much.
(d) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has recently died?
2. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
3. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
4. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
5. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)