|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) School subjects they liked.
(b) Movies they saw.
(c) Girls they dated.
(d) Expressions they used.
2. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(b) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(c) He is going back to London.
(d) He wants to live in Da's house.
3. Where was Charlie when his father died?
4. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) Charlie's suit.
(b) the weather.
(c) the neighbors.
(d) the Prime Minister.
5. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) some football tickets.
(b) driving lessons.
(c) a new coat.
(d) a job reference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
4. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
5. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)