|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of DA?
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) Girls they dated.
(b) Expressions they used.
(c) Movies they saw.
(d) School subjects they liked.
4. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His medical condition.
(b) His adoption.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grades.
5. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Stalin and the Russians.
(b) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(c) Hitler and the Germans.
(d) Churchill and the British.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
2. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
3. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
4. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)