|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
2. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
(a) There are more opportunities in a bigger country.
(b) International travel is character building.
(c) There aren't a lot of jobs available in Ireland.
(d) He is too bright not to continue his education.
3. In what country does DA take place?
4. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(b) Runs out of the house.
(c) Throws a vase against the wall.
(d) Beats on his Mother.
5. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Love your parents before they die.
(b) Beer and women should always be warm.
(c) Once a loser, always a loser.
(d) There is no escaping the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
2. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
3. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)