|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) gone back to church.
(c) stopped Mother.
(d) divorced Mother.
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's brilliant.
(b) He's stupid.
(c) He's no good.
(d) He's small in spirit.
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) kept him as long as she could.
(b) prayed for a good family for him.
(c) tried to abort him.
(d) was too young to keep him.
4. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
5. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Reading the paper.
(b) Making tea.
(c) Ironing a shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
2. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
3. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
4. Who has recently died?
5. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)