|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Beats on his Mother.
(b) Throws a vase against the wall.
(d) Runs out of the house.
2. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is an idiot.
(b) He really respected him.
(c) He is a Chief Clerk.
(d) He is wealthy.
3. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
4. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) went to Spain.
(b) stood up to Da and Mother.
(c) learned to play chess.
(d) made the rugby team.
5. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
2. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
4. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
5. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)