|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A real inspiration.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A millstone.
2. Where was Charlie when his father died?
3. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's no good.
(b) He's small in spirit.
(c) He's brilliant.
(d) He's stupid.
4. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
5. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) tried to abort him.
(b) was too young to keep him.
(c) kept him as long as she could.
(d) prayed for a good family for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
2. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
3. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
4. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
5. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)