|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
2. Where was Charlie when his father died?
3. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a nuisance.
(b) a done deal.
(c) a waste of time.
(d) a job interview.
4. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His medical condition.
(b) His grades.
(c) His adoption.
(d) His parents.
5. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the pub.
(b) To a rugby game.
(c) To the office.
(d) For a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
2. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
3. Who has recently died?
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
5. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)