|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the neighbors.
(b) the Prime Minister.
(c) the weather.
(d) Charlie's suit.
2. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Memories of Da.
(c) No ambition.
(d) Lack of education.
3. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
4. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he wants to come over for dinner.
(b) If he can help him get Da's house.
(c) If he wants to play cards.
(d) If he wants to go out for a beer.
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(b) love affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
2. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
4. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
5. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)