|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Ironing a shirt.
(b) Making tea.
(c) Reading the paper.
2. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) gone back to church.
(c) divorced Mother.
(d) stopped Mother.
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Beer and women should always be warm.
(c) Love your parents before they die.
(d) Once a loser, always a loser.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(b) love affairs.
5. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) driving lessons.
(b) a new coat.
(c) a job reference.
(d) some football tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has recently died?
2. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
3. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
4. How many sons did Drumm have?
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)