|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(b) He swears too much.
(c) He has beer on his breath.
(d) He keeps falling asleep.
2. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
3. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He really respected him.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is a Chief Clerk.
(d) He is an idiot.
4. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) prayed for a good family for him.
(b) was too young to keep him.
(c) tried to abort him.
(d) kept him as long as she could.
5. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is Oliver?
5. Who has recently died?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)