|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A real inspiration.
(d) A millstone.
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) kept him as long as she could.
(b) prayed for a good family for him.
(c) was too young to keep him.
(d) tried to abort him.
4. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
5. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Memories of Da.
(d) No ambition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
2. Who has recently died?
3. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
4. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
5. Who is Oliver?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)