|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the office.
(b) To the pub.
(c) To a rugby game.
(d) For a walk.
2. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) He keeps falling asleep.
(b) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(c) He has beer on his breath.
(d) He swears too much.
3. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
(a) International travel is character building.
(b) He is too bright not to continue his education.
(c) There are more opportunities in a bigger country.
(d) There aren't a lot of jobs available in Ireland.
4. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Beats on his Mother.
(c) Throws a vase against the wall.
(d) Runs out of the house.
5. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A real inspiration.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A millstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Charlie when his father died?
2. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
3. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
4. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
5. In what country does DA take place?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)