|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
(b) play solitaire.
(c) roll over in it.
2. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
(b) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(c) He refused to give him a reference.
(d) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
3. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) No ambition.
(d) Memories of Da.
4. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(a) Charlie Jr.
(d) Young Charlie.
5. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. Who is the main character of DA?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)