|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(d) love affairs.
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
4. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Sleeping in bed.
(b) Drinking at the pub.
(c) Playing poker at the club.
(d) Sitting in his childhood home.
5. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
2. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
3. Where was Charlie when his father died?
4. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
5. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)