|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Drumm have?
2. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
3. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(b) He is going back to London.
(c) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(d) He wants to live in Da's house.
4. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
5. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he can help him get Da's house.
(b) If he wants to play cards.
(c) If he wants to come over for dinner.
(d) If he wants to go out for a beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
2. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
3. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
4. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
5. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)