|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) stood up to Da and Mother.
(b) made the rugby team.
(c) went to Spain.
(d) learned to play chess.
2. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(a) love affairs.
3. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He is going back to London.
(b) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(c) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(d) He wants to live in Da's house.
4. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
5. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) Girls they dated.
(b) Movies they saw.
(c) School subjects they liked.
(d) Expressions they used.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
2. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
5. How many sons did Drumm have?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)