|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does DA take place?
2. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
3. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A millstone.
(b) A real inspiration.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A nuisance.
4. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) was too young to keep him.
(b) tried to abort him.
(c) prayed for a good family for him.
(d) kept him as long as she could.
5. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the Prime Minister.
(b) the neighbors.
(c) Charlie's suit.
(d) the weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
2. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
3. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)