|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(c) Playing cards.
2. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(b) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
(c) He refused to give him a reference.
(d) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) kept him as long as she could.
(b) prayed for a good family for him.
(c) was too young to keep him.
(d) tried to abort him.
4. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He wouldn't amount to much.
(b) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
(c) He almost died.
(d) He was healthy as a horse.
5. Where was Charlie when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
2. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
3. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
4. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
5. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)