|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(b) Young Charlie was adopted.
(c) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(d) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
2. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Ironing a shirt.
(c) Reading the paper.
(d) Making tea.
4. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) divorced Mother.
(b) gone back to church.
(d) stopped Mother.
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(a) Charlie Jr.
(b) Young Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
2. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
3. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
4. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
5. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)