|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he puts his hand on her knee.
(b) When he sings to her.
(c) When he tells her a joke.
(d) When he buys her a coffee.
2. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
3. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
4. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
5. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
(a) Make it longer.
(b) Mail it before he changes it again.
(c) Make him write another one.
(d) Make it shorter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
2. Who is the main character of DA?
3. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
4. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
5. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)