|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(b) Churchill and the British.
(c) Hitler and the Germans.
(d) Stalin and the Russians.
2. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
3. Who is Oliver?
(a) Charlie's friend.
(b) Drumm's father-in-law.
(c) Charlie's son.
(d) Charlie's boss.
4. Who has recently died?
(a) Oliver's father.
(b) Charlie's father.
(c) Charlie's mother.
(d) Charlie's son.
5. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A millstone.
(c) A nuisance.
(d) A real inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
4. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
5. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)