|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) Charlie's suit.
(b) the weather.
(c) the Prime Minister.
(d) the neighbors.
2. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) kept him as long as she could.
(b) was too young to keep him.
(c) prayed for a good family for him.
(d) tried to abort him.
3. Who is the main character of DA?
4. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Sitting in his childhood home.
(b) Drinking at the pub.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Playing poker at the club.
5. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is a Chief Clerk.
(b) He really respected him.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is an idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. How many sons did Drumm have?
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
5. Where was Charlie when his father died?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)