|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he can help him get Da's house.
(b) If he wants to go out for a beer.
(c) If he wants to play cards.
(d) If he wants to come over for dinner.
2. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
3. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(a) love affairs.
4. Which of the following does Da ask Charlie, whom he thinks is Mother's father?
(a) How beautiful Mother is.
(b) If he would put in a good word for him with Mother.
(c) If he can loan him some money.
(d) How good he would be to Mother.
5. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
(a) Not buying Da an electric razor.
(b) Not telling Da he loved him.
(c) Not being around when Da got ill and died.
(d) Not taking Da to Mother's grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
2. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
3. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
4. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
5. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)