|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
(a) drinking at lunch.
(b) screwing up an order.
(c) misfiling a letter.
(d) being late again.
2. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
(a) She never really wanted children.
(b) She could not get pregnant.
(c) She loved him from the moment she saw him.
(d) She had been in love with someone else.
3. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Mrs. Priory.
(b) Mrs. Prynne.
(c) Mrs. Preston.
(d) Mrs. Peavy.
4. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
5. Mother and Da are not going to the wedding because it is too far and __________________.
(a) they can't afford it.
(b) they can't get off work.
(c) Da is unwell.
(d) they don't like to stay in hotels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
2. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
3. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
4. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)