|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a done deal.
(b) a waste of time.
(c) a nuisance.
(d) a job interview.
2. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
(a) Why she never loved him.
(b) Why she never drinks beer.
(c) Why she adopted him.
(d) Why she married Da.
3. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
(a) She tells him to mind his own business.
(b) She gets upset.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She doesn't say anything.
4. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The rugby game.
(b) The library.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The malt shop.
5. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(b) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
2. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
4. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
5. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)