|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
(a) She tells him to mind his own business.
(b) She gets upset.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She doesn't say anything.
2. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(c) Playing cards.
3. What does Mother do after Charlie leaves to get married?
(a) Changes the sheets on his bed.
(b) Bakes a pie.
(c) Cleans the kitchen.
(d) Cries for days.
4. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
(a) He can't say anything.
(b) He slaps him on the back.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He shakes his hand.
5. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
(a) Da and Mother.
(b) Young Charlie and Da.
(c) Young Charlie and Mother.
(d) Young Charlie and Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
2. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
4. Why does Mother take the letter?
5. How many sons did Drumm have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)