|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
2. Mother and Da are not going to the wedding because it is too far and __________________.
(a) they can't get off work.
(b) they can't afford it.
(c) they don't like to stay in hotels.
(d) Da is unwell.
3. Why is Charlie going away?
(a) To get married.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To start a job.
(d) To visit friends.
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Brush his teeth.
(b) Wash his hair.
(c) Change his shirt.
(d) Take a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
2. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
3. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
4. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
5. Charlie says that Da was always ______________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)