|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(b) Mrs. Prynne.
2. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(c) Razor blades.
(d) Snow globe.
3. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The antiques shop.
(b) The pawnshop.
(c) The junk yard.
(d) The optometrist's shop.
4. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
(a) He is too bright not to continue his education.
(b) International travel is character building.
(c) There are more opportunities in a bigger country.
(d) There aren't a lot of jobs available in Ireland.
5. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Making tea.
(c) Ironing a shirt.
(d) Reading the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
2. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
3. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
4. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)