|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
2. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
(a) The language is insincere.
(b) The language is too extravagant.
(c) It is too short.
(d) It is too long.
3. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A wedding present.
(b) A car.
(c) A school trip.
(d) A new suit.
4. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
(a) While drinking tea.
(b) While peeling potatoes.
(c) While praying.
(d) While singing.
5. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
(b) His adoptive mother.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
2. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Mary say about her father?
4. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
5. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)