|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
(a) A tie.
(b) A handmade card.
(c) Six razor blades.
(d) An ashtray.
2. Which of the following does Da ask Charlie, whom he thinks is Mother's father?
(a) If he would put in a good word for him with Mother.
(b) How good he would be to Mother.
(c) If he can loan him some money.
(d) How beautiful Mother is.
3. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
(a) Why she never drinks beer.
(b) Why she never loved him.
(c) Why she adopted him.
(d) Why she married Da.
4. What does Mother do after Charlie leaves to get married?
(a) Changes the sheets on his bed.
(b) Cries for days.
(c) Cleans the kitchen.
(d) Bakes a pie.
5. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
(b) Young Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
2. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
3. What does Da say about his papers?
4. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)