|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
(a) cheated on his mother.
(b) betrayed him.
(c) let him down too many times.
(d) is a liar.
2. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
(a) Clears the tea dishes.
(b) Cries herself to sleep.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Runs after him.
3. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
(a) She had been in love with someone else.
(b) She never really wanted children.
(c) She loved him from the moment she saw him.
(d) She could not get pregnant.
4. Which of the following does Da ask Charlie, whom he thinks is Mother's father?
(a) How good he would be to Mother.
(b) How beautiful Mother is.
(c) If he can loan him some money.
(d) If he would put in a good word for him with Mother.
5. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
(a) screwing up an order.
(b) drinking at lunch.
(c) misfiling a letter.
(d) being late again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
2. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
3. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
4. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
5. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)