|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(c) Playing cards.
2. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
(a) There are more opportunities in a bigger country.
(b) He is too bright not to continue his education.
(c) There aren't a lot of jobs available in Ireland.
(d) International travel is character building.
3. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he puts his hand on her knee.
(b) When he sings to her.
(c) When he buys her a coffee.
(d) When he tells her a joke.
4. Who has recently died?
(a) Charlie's mother.
(b) Charlie's son.
(c) Oliver's father.
(d) Charlie's father.
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(b) He swears too much.
(c) He keeps falling asleep.
(d) He has beer on his breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
2. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
3. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
4. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
5. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)