|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She cries.
(b) She goes silent.
(c) She stomps off.
(d) She changes the subject.
2. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(b) Ironing a shirt.
(c) Reading the paper.
(d) Making tea.
3. Where is Young Charlie going?
4. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The malt shop.
(b) The rugby game.
(c) The library.
(d) The pool hall.
5. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie doing in the present?
2. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
3. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
4. How does Mother bid Charlie goodbye?
5. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)