|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
(a) His wallet was stolen.
(b) He spent most of his money on a girl.
(c) He couldn't get to the mall.
(d) He lost his job.
2. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
(b) A priest.
(c) Mother's father.
3. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A real inspiration.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A millstone.
4. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To the pub.
(c) To the office.
(d) To a rugby game.
5. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
(a) Wrote bad checks.
(b) Crossed the street to avoid meeting him.
(c) Had an affair with his wife.
(d) Ran over his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
2. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
3. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
4. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
5. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)