|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) tried to abort him.
(b) was too young to keep him.
(c) prayed for a good family for him.
(d) kept him as long as she could.
2. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
(a) While drinking tea.
(b) While peeling potatoes.
(c) While singing.
(d) While praying.
3. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
(b) She was the oldest of ten children.
(c) He wanted to marry her.
(d) She was a straight-A student.
4. How does Mother bid Charlie goodbye?
(a) She can't say anything.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She cries.
(d) She kisses him.
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
(a) New car.
(d) Self-professed superior mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disease was Da suffering?
2. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
3. In what country does DA take place?
4. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
5. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)