|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
(a) She will demand that it goes into savings.
(b) She will be angry that he got so little.
(c) She will want to go shopping right away.
(d) She will be thrilled.
2. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Shredded them.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Threw them away.
(d) Filed them.
3. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She screams.
(c) She puts her hand on his knee.
(d) She runs away.
4. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) made the rugby team.
(b) learned to play chess.
(c) went to Spain.
(d) stood up to Da and Mother.
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's stupid.
(b) He's small in spirit.
(c) He's brilliant.
(d) He's no good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
2. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
5. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)