|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(b) Razor blades.
(d) Snow globe.
3. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
(a) Screams at her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Raises his fist to hit her.
4. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
(d) Sales person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
2. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
3. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
4. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
5. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)