|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were melted.
(c) They were stepped on.
(d) They were cracked.
2. What does Mary say about her father?
(a) He will be coming to pick her up soon.
(b) He is at home with a work injury.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He disappeared years ago.
3. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Shredded them.
(b) Threw them away.
(c) Filed them.
(d) Burned them.
4. What does Da ask Mary?
(a) If she goes to church regularly.
(b) Where her father is.
(c) What kind of grades she gets.
(d) If she wants to have dinner at their house.
5. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he sings to her.
(b) When he buys her a coffee.
(c) When he puts his hand on her knee.
(d) When he tells her a joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
2. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
4. Why does Mother take the letter?
5. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)