|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
(a) A nautical paperweight.
(b) A clump of fused sunglasses.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A tiki head.
2. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He slaps him on the back.
(c) He can't say anything.
(d) He shakes his hand.
3. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
4. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) His former wife.
(b) A young woman.
(c) His birth mother.
(d) A priest.
5. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
2. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
3. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
4. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
5. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)