|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His grades.
(b) His medical condition.
(c) His parents.
(d) His adoption.
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's no good.
(b) He's small in spirit.
(c) He's stupid.
(d) He's brilliant.
3. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the neighbors.
(b) Charlie's suit.
(c) the weather.
(d) the Prime Minister.
4. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
(d) Young Charlie.
5. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
2. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Who calls for Young Charlie at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
4. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
5. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)