|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
(c) Sales person.
2. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) learned to play chess.
(b) went to Spain.
(c) stood up to Da and Mother.
(d) made the rugby team.
3. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
(a) She tells him to mind his own business.
(b) She gets upset.
(c) She doesn't say anything.
(d) She laughs.
4. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
(a) The good things he received while the Master was alive.
(b) How the cook got more money than he did.
(c) How cheap the old bastard was.
(d) How sorry he is that he worked for the Master for so long.
5. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She cries.
(b) She stomps off.
(c) She changes the subject.
(d) She goes silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
2. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
3. What does Mary say about her father?
4. What does Da say about his papers?
5. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)