|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
(b) Strips off all his clothes.
(c) Swears in French.
(d) Sings an Irish song.
2. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
(a) How sorry he is that he worked for the Master for so long.
(b) The good things he received while the Master was alive.
(c) How the cook got more money than he did.
(d) How cheap the old bastard was.
3. What does Da comment about the papers Charlie is taking with him?
(a) How inconsequential they are.
(b) How few he has.
(c) How private they are.
(d) How important they are.
4. What is Charlie doing in the present?
(a) Eating dinner.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Working on papers.
5. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Memories of Da.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) No ambition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
2. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
3. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
4. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
5. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)