|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Runs out of the house.
(b) Throws a vase against the wall.
(d) Beats on his Mother.
2. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He is going back to London.
(b) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(c) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
(d) He wants to live in Da's house.
3. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
4. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Help his Mother with chores.
(b) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(c) Play cards with some buddies.
(d) Have a few beers at the pub.
5. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A car.
(b) A school trip.
(c) A wedding present.
(d) A new suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
2. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
3. Who is Oliver?
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
5. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)