|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(d) Young Charlie.
2. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) stood up to Da and Mother.
(b) went to Spain.
(c) learned to play chess.
(d) made the rugby team.
3. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Help his Mother with chores.
(b) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(c) Have a few beers at the pub.
(d) Play cards with some buddies.
4. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
(a) Mother's father.
(c) A priest.
5. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Threw them away.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Filed them.
(d) Shredded them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
2. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
3. In what country does DA take place?
4. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
5. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)