|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to have sex.
(b) to fall in love.
(c) to get engaged.
(d) to be with a person.
2. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Sleeping in bed.
(b) Playing poker at the club.
(c) Drinking at the pub.
(d) Sitting in his childhood home.
3. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
(a) Said he wanted to marry her.
(b) Said he had a good job.
(c) Brought her flowers.
(d) Came to her house.
4. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
(a) A tie.
(b) Six razor blades.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A handmade card.
5. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
(a) let him down too many times.
(b) is a liar.
(c) cheated on his mother.
(d) betrayed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
2. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
3. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
4. How does Mother bid Charlie goodbye?
5. Who is the main character of DA?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)