|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(a) love affairs.
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
(a) He's senile.
(b) He's a great guy.
(c) He's nosy.
(d) He's an idiot.
3. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) a job reference.
(b) a new coat.
(c) driving lessons.
(d) some football tickets.
4. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he tells her a joke.
(b) When he buys her a coffee.
(c) When he sings to her.
(d) When he puts his hand on her knee.
5. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Change his shirt.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Wash his hair.
(d) Brush his teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
2. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
3. In what country does DA take place?
4. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)