|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
(a) He was open hearted.
(b) He was vindictive.
(c) He was chatty.
(d) He was friendly.
2. Who has recently died?
(a) Charlie's mother.
(b) Oliver's father.
(c) Charlie's father.
(d) Charlie's son.
3. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
(a) Sitting on a bench reading.
(b) Playing soccer.
(c) Praying in church.
(d) Studying at the library.
4. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(c) Charlie Jr.
(d) Young Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
2. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
3. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
4. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
5. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)