|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da ask Mary?
(a) If she wants to have dinner at their house.
(b) If she goes to church regularly.
(c) Where her father is.
(d) What kind of grades she gets.
2. Who is the main character of DA?
3. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) He keeps falling asleep.
(b) He has beer on his breath.
(c) He swears too much.
(d) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
4. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) She was a straight-A student.
(b) He wanted to marry her.
(c) She was the oldest of ten children.
(d) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(a) love affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
2. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
3. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
4. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
5. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)