|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grades.
(c) His adoption.
(d) His medical condition.
2. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(a) Young Charlie.
(d) Charlie Jr.
3. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
(a) Ride bikes.
(b) Go out with him.
(d) Go to church.
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) He has beer on his breath.
(b) He swears too much.
(c) He keeps falling asleep.
(d) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
5. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
2. Who has recently died?
3. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
5. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)