|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) stopped Mother.
(c) gone back to church.
(d) divorced Mother.
2. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(b) Hitler and the Germans.
(c) Churchill and the British.
(d) Stalin and the Russians.
3. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a waste of time.
(b) a nuisance.
(c) a job interview.
(d) a done deal.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(a) love affairs.
5. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
(a) She screams.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She puts her hand on his knee.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
2. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
3. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
4. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
5. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)