|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Churchill and the British.
(b) Stalin and the Russians.
(c) Hitler and the Germans.
(d) Roosevelt and the Americans.
2. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
3. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His medical condition.
(b) His parents.
(c) His adoption.
(d) His grades.
4. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She changes the subject.
(b) She goes silent.
(c) She cries.
(d) She stomps off.
5. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
2. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
5. Where was Charlie when his father died?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)