|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(d) love affairs.
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(d) Boarding school.
4. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To offer condolences.
(b) To return a shovel.
(c) To borrow a lawn mower.
(d) To pick up mail.
5. What does Da ask Mary?
(a) If she wants to have dinner at their house.
(b) If she goes to church regularly.
(c) What kind of grades she gets.
(d) Where her father is.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
2. Who is the main character of DA?
3. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
4. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
5. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)