|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Play cards with some buddies.
(b) Help his Mother with chores.
(c) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(d) Have a few beers at the pub.
2. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
(a) Mary's father.
3. Where was Charlie when his father died?
4. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
(a) Go to church.
(c) Ride bikes.
(d) Go out with him.
5. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is an idiot.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is a Chief Clerk.
(d) He really respected him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
2. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
3. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
4. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
5. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)