|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
(a) She puts her hand on his knee.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She runs away.
2. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
(a) She really liked to drink beer.
(b) She loved watching rugby games.
(c) She had a great sense of humor.
(d) There were rumors that she let boys have sex with her.
3. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(c) Mother's medical bills.
(d) clothes for Young Charlie.
4. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He was healthy as a horse.
(b) He wouldn't amount to much.
(c) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
(d) He almost died.
5. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(b) A chaste girl.
(c) The love of his life.
(d) Just someone to have sex with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
2. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
3. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
4. Where was Charlie when his father died?
5. How many sons did Drumm have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)