|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
2. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
3. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She changes the subject.
(b) She cries.
(c) She goes silent.
(d) She stomps off.
4. Who is Oliver?
(a) Charlie's friend.
(b) Charlie's boss.
(c) Drumm's father-in-law.
(d) Charlie's son.
5. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
(a) There are more opportunities in a bigger country.
(b) International travel is character building.
(c) He is too bright not to continue his education.
(d) There aren't a lot of jobs available in Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
2. Who has recently died?
3. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)