|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) School subjects they liked.
(b) Movies they saw.
(c) Girls they dated.
(d) Expressions they used.
2. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) stopped Mother.
(b) divorced Mother.
(c) gone back to church.
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(a) Boarding school.
4. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he wants to go out for a beer.
(b) If he can help him get Da's house.
(c) If he wants to play cards.
(d) If he wants to come over for dinner.
5. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
(a) She had a great sense of humor.
(b) There were rumors that she let boys have sex with her.
(c) She loved watching rugby games.
(d) She really liked to drink beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
2. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
3. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
4. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
5. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)