|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Making tea.
(b) Reading the paper.
(c) Ironing a shirt.
2. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
(a) Studying at the library.
(b) Sitting on a bench reading.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Praying in church.
3. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The library.
(b) The rugby game.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The malt shop.
4. Who is the main character of DA?
5. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Play cards with some buddies.
(b) Help his Mother with chores.
(c) Have a few beers at the pub.
(d) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
2. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
3. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
4. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
5. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)