|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does DA take place?
2. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The rugby game.
(b) The pool hall.
(c) The malt shop.
(d) The library.
3. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) prayed for a good family for him.
(b) was too young to keep him.
(c) tried to abort him.
(d) kept him as long as she could.
4. Da appears and says that if there were room in his grave, he would _____________________.
(a) play solitaire.
(d) roll over in it.
5. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She stomps off.
(b) She goes silent.
(c) She cries.
(d) She changes the subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
2. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
3. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
4. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
5. Why did all the boys want to be with Mary?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)