|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to have sex.
(b) to be with a person.
(c) to fall in love.
(d) to get engaged.
2. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
(a) A saint.
(b) A person.
(c) A child.
(d) A whore.
3. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He really respected him.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is a Chief Clerk.
(d) He is an idiot.
4. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A real inspiration.
(b) A millstone.
(c) A nuisance.
(d) A blessing.
5. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He wants to live in Da's house.
(b) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(c) He is going back to London.
(d) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
2. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
3. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
4. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)