|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He is an idiot.
(b) He is a Chief Clerk.
(c) He really respected him.
(d) He is wealthy.
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(b) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(c) Young Charlie was adopted.
(d) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
4. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
5. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
2. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
3. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
4. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
5. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)