|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(b) He swears too much.
(c) He keeps falling asleep.
(d) He has beer on his breath.
2. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) prayed for a good family for him.
(b) tried to abort him.
(c) kept him as long as she could.
(d) was too young to keep him.
3. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(b) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
(c) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
(d) He refused to give him a reference.
4. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 months.
5. Who has recently died?
(a) Charlie's father.
(b) Charlie's son.
(c) Oliver's father.
(d) Charlie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
2. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
4. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
5. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)