|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
2. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grades.
(c) His adoption.
(d) His medical condition.
3. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
(a) He was vindictive.
(b) He was chatty.
(c) He was friendly.
(d) He was open hearted.
4. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
(b) Son of a Bitch.
(c) Daddy's Little Baby.
(d) Daddy's Boy.
5. Where does Oliver want Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) The library.
(b) The malt shop.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The rugby game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oliver?
2. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
3. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
4. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
5. How does Mary respond to Da's question?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)