|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
2. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Beer and women should always be warm.
(c) Once a loser, always a loser.
(d) Love your parents before they die.
3. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(a) Mother's medical bills.
(c) clothes for Young Charlie.
4. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
(a) He really respected him.
(b) He is an idiot.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is a Chief Clerk.
5. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) prayed for a good family for him.
(b) kept him as long as she could.
(c) tried to abort him.
(d) was too young to keep him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
2. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
3. Who has recently died?
4. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
5. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)