|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
(a) If he wants to come over for dinner.
(b) If he wants to go out for a beer.
(c) If he can help him get Da's house.
(d) If he wants to play cards.
2. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) a new coat.
(b) some football tickets.
(c) driving lessons.
(d) a job reference.
3. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
4. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
(a) He's senile.
(b) He's nosy.
(c) He's a great guy.
(d) He's an idiot.
5. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A nuisance.
(b) A millstone.
(c) A real inspiration.
(d) A blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
2. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
3. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
4. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
5. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)