|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
(a) She stomps off.
(b) She cries.
(c) She goes silent.
(d) She changes the subject.
2. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
(a) He's a great guy.
(b) He's senile.
(c) He's nosy.
(d) He's an idiot.
3. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
(a) Young Charlie.
(b) Charlie Jr.
4. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A millstone.
(d) A real inspiration.
5. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(c) Boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
2. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
3. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
4. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
5. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)