|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
3. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
(a) A saint.
(b) A child.
(c) A person.
(d) A whore.
4. Where was Charlie when his father died?
5. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
(a) Making tea.
(b) Ironing a shirt.
(c) Reading the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
2. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
3. What name does Mary call Young Charlie?
4. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
5. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)