|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) She was a straight-A student.
(b) She was the oldest of ten children.
(c) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
(d) He wanted to marry her.
2. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
(a) Strips off all his clothes.
(b) Sings an Irish song.
(c) Swears in French.
3. Where was Charlie when his father died?
4. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
(a) Why she never loved him.
(b) Why she married Da.
(c) Why she never drinks beer.
(d) Why she adopted him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
2. Who is the main character of DA?
3. Who calls for Young Charlie at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
4. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)