|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young Charlie tells Charlie that Mother and Da always _____________ around Drumm.
2. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A young woman.
(b) His birth mother.
(c) His former wife.
(d) A priest.
3. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
(a) Sitting in his childhood home.
(b) Playing poker at the club.
(c) Drinking at the pub.
(d) Sleeping in bed.
4. Who is Oliver?
(a) Charlie's friend.
(b) Charlie's son.
(c) Drumm's father-in-law.
(d) Charlie's boss.
5. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Runs out of the house.
(c) Throws a vase against the wall.
(d) Beats on his Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
4. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
5. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)