|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Have a few beers at the pub.
(b) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(c) Play cards with some buddies.
(d) Help his Mother with chores.
2. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
3. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
4. In what country does DA take place?
5. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) went to Spain.
(b) stood up to Da and Mother.
(c) learned to play chess.
(d) made the rugby team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
2. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
3. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
4. What ritual does Da have trouble with?
5. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)