|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(b) Stalin and the Russians.
(c) Churchill and the British.
(d) Hitler and the Germans.
2. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to be with a person.
(b) to have sex.
(c) to get engaged.
(d) to fall in love.
3. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
(a) drinking at lunch.
(b) screwing up an order.
(c) being late again.
(d) misfiling a letter.
4. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(b) Playing cards.
5. What had Drumm given Da a couple of weeks before Da died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
2. Who is the main character of DA?
3. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
5. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)