|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
2. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
(a) Screams at her.
(c) Raises his fist to hit her.
(d) Slaps her.
3. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
4. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Love your parents before they die.
(c) Beer and women should always be warm.
(d) Once a loser, always a loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do when Young Charlie puts his hand on her knee?
2. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
3. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
4. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
5. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)