|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
(a) Girls they dated.
(b) Movies they saw.
(c) Expressions they used.
(d) School subjects they liked.
2. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Screams at her.
(d) Raises his fist to hit her.
3. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Beer and women should always be warm.
(c) Once a loser, always a loser.
(d) Love your parents before they die.
4. Where was Charlie when his father died?
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
(a) He's small in spirit.
(b) He's stupid.
(c) He's brilliant.
(d) He's no good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
2. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
3. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
4. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
5. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)