|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(b) Playing cards.
2. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(a) gone back to church.
(b) stopped Mother.
(c) divorced Mother.
3. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(a) A nurse.
4. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
(a) being late again.
(b) drinking at lunch.
(c) screwing up an order.
(d) misfiling a letter.
5. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
(a) She told him no at first.
(b) She said yes immediately.
(c) She had no say in the matter.
(d) She said she would have to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
2. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
3. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
4. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
5. What does Da ask Mary?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)