|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
(a) He had hoped he would become something more.
(b) Adult Charlie has no life left in him.
(c) He should get remarried.
(d) Young Charlie never needed to drink.
2. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
(b) Young Charlie.
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(b) Boarding school.
4. Which of the following does Mary not do when Charlie rebuffs her?
(b) Leaves disappointed.
(c) Calls him a name.
(d) Laughs at him.
5. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
(a) When he sings to her.
(b) When he buys her a coffee.
(c) When he tells her a joke.
(d) When he puts his hand on her knee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons did Drumm have?
2. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
3. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
4. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
5. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)