|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) She was a straight-A student.
(b) She was the oldest of ten children.
(c) He wanted to marry her.
(d) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
2. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Six months.
3. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
(a) Ride bikes.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Go out with him.
4. What does Mary become in Young Charlie's eyes?
(a) A saint.
(b) A whore.
(c) A person.
(d) A child.
5. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
(a) Six razor blades.
(b) A tie.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A handmade card.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
2. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
3. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
4. When does Mary begin to respond positively to Young Charlie?
5. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)