|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlie not tell Da?
(a) He wants to live in Da's house.
(b) He is going back to London.
(c) He has disposed of Da's belongings.
(d) He is going to sort out Da's papers.
2. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
(a) Mary's father.
3. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Screams at her.
(d) Raises his fist to hit her.
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
(a) love affairs.
5. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
(b) His adoptive mother.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
2. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
3. What does Mary tell Young Charlie after Da leaves?
4. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
5. What does Mary do after she says that she doesn't want to know where her father is?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)