|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
(a) He was a fool to have wanted her.
(b) Da didn't deliberately ruin his chances with her.
(c) He dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her.
(d) She was really ugly.
2. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a job interview.
(b) a waste of time.
(c) a nuisance.
(d) a done deal.
3. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
5. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
(a) She was a straight-A student.
(b) She was the oldest of ten children.
(c) Every boy in school wanted to be with her.
(d) He wanted to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
3. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
4. Who is the main character of DA?
5. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)