|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
(b) Sales person.
2. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) a new coat.
(b) a job reference.
(c) driving lessons.
(d) some football tickets.
3. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
(a) Back at you, son.
(b) And I'm glad of it.
(c) Of course you do.
(d) Why shouldn't you?
4. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
5. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. What does Da ask Mary?
4. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
5. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)