|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
2. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
(a) Young Charlie and Oliver.
(b) Young Charlie and Mother.
(c) Young Charlie and Da.
(d) Da and Mother.
3. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
(a) He was chatty.
(b) He was friendly.
(c) He was vindictive.
(d) He was open hearted.
4. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) He swears too much.
(b) He has beer on his breath.
(c) He keeps falling asleep.
(d) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
5. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
(a) Six months.
(b) Thirteen years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
2. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
3. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
4. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
5. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)