|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the Prime Minister.
(b) Charlie's suit.
(c) the neighbors.
(d) the weather.
2. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
(a) Meet Oliver at the pool hall.
(b) Have a few beers at the pub.
(c) Help his Mother with chores.
(d) Play cards with some buddies.
3. Charlie recalls when Drumm had come to give him _______________.
(a) some football tickets.
(b) a new coat.
(c) a job reference.
(d) driving lessons.
4. Where was Charlie when his father died?
5. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
2. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
3. How many sons did Drumm have?
4. What does Charlie remind Young Charlie about Drumm?
5. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)