|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
(a) Why shouldn't you?
(b) Of course you do.
(c) And I'm glad of it.
(d) Back at you, son.
2. In what terms does Young Charlie no longer view Mary?
(a) The love of his life.
(b) The most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
(c) Just someone to have sex with.
(d) A chaste girl.
3. Charlie says that Da was always ______________.
4. Da reappears and talks about the funeral and _________________.
(a) the neighbors.
(b) the Prime Minister.
(c) Charlie's suit.
(d) the weather.
5. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His parents.
(b) His adoption.
(c) His medical condition.
(d) His grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
2. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
3. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
4. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
5. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)