|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(b) He refused to give him a reference.
(c) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
(d) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
2. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(d) Young Charlie.
4. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be asked for explanations.
(b) She'll get the boot.
(c) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(d) She'll be asked to dinner.
5. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
2. Who appears just as Young Charlie and Mary are getting to know each other?
3. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
4. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
5. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)