|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
2. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
3. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
(a) She told him no at first.
(b) She said yes immediately.
(c) She said she would have to think about it.
(d) She had no say in the matter.
4. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
5. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(b) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
(c) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(d) Young Charlie was adopted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
2. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
3. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
4. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
5. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)