|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Da do with the checks Charlie had sent him?
(a) Bought a new car.
(b) Escaped from two nursing homes.
(c) Bought a big screen TV.
(d) Bought an R.V.
2. "Da" is an Irish term for ____________.
3. What is Young Charlie determined to do?
(a) Get better grades.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Ask Mary out.
4. What does Charlie's mother want Charlie to do before Drumm arrives?
(a) Wash his hair.
(b) Change his shirt.
(c) Brush his teeth.
(d) Take a shower.
5. Who is the main character of DA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
3. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
4. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
5. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)