|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
(b) Young Charlie was adopted.
(c) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(d) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
2. The last thing Young Charlie wanted was ______________________.
(a) to fall in love.
(b) to get engaged.
(c) to be with a person.
(d) to have sex.
3. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
(b) He keeps falling asleep.
(c) He swears too much.
(d) He has beer on his breath.
4. Mother claimed that Da made a __________ out of Young Charlie.
5. Which girl always believed that Oliver would be a great man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
2. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
3. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
4. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)