|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who appears with Charlie in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
(a) Why she never drinks beer.
(b) Why she married Da.
(c) Why she adopted him.
(d) Why she never loved him.
3. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Playing solitaire.
4. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
(a) He couldn't get to the mall.
(b) His wallet was stolen.
(c) He spent most of his money on a girl.
(d) He lost his job.
5. What is the theme of DA as dramatized in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) There is no escaping the past.
(b) Beer and women should always be warm.
(c) Love your parents before they die.
(d) Once a loser, always a loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
2. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
3. What does Young Charlie decide to do instead of going out with Mary?
4. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)