|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) His birth mother.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A priest.
(d) His former wife.
2. What does Da tell adult Charlie about a particular cliff?
(a) A girl fell to her death there when he was a boy.
(b) He almost slipped and fell there one time.
(c) It is called Lover's Leap.
(d) The devil himself had visited it.
3. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(a) clothes for Young Charlie.
(b) Mother's medical bills.
5. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
(a) He spent most of his money on a girl.
(b) He couldn't get to the mall.
(c) His wallet was stolen.
(d) He lost his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mother in such a good mood in this memory?
2. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
3. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
4. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
5. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)