|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary doing when Young Charlie and Oliver appear?
(a) Studying at the library.
(b) Praying in church.
(c) Playing soccer.
(d) Sitting on a bench reading.
2. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To borrow a lawn mower.
(b) To pick up mail.
(c) To return a shovel.
(d) To offer condolences.
3. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the office.
(b) For a walk.
(c) To the pub.
(d) To a rugby game.
4. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be asked to dinner.
(b) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(c) She'll be asked for explanations.
(d) She'll get the boot.
5. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
2. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
3. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
4. Why is Mother in such a good mood in this memory?
5. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)