|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary say she will do with Young Charlie?
(b) Go to church.
(c) Go out with him.
(d) Ride bikes.
2. Charlie comments that Young Charlie never _________________.
(a) made the rugby team.
(b) learned to play chess.
(c) went to Spain.
(d) stood up to Da and Mother.
3. What does Charlie call Oliver after Oliver leaves?
4. Who appears with Charlie at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A young woman.
(b) His birth mother.
(c) A priest.
(d) His former wife.
5. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
(a) His adoptive mother.
(b) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cannot be said about Da after this scene with Mary?
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
4. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
5. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)