|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
(b) He refused to give him a reference.
(c) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(d) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
2. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Raises his fist to hit her.
3. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
(a) To pick up mail.
(b) To borrow a lawn mower.
(c) To return a shovel.
(d) To offer condolences.
4. Where was Charlie when his father died?
5. What does Mary say about her father?
(a) He disappeared years ago.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He will be coming to pick her up soon.
(d) He is at home with a work injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
2. In what country does DA take place?
3. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
4. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
5. Who is Charlie's younger self in the play?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)