|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Memories of Da.
(c) No ambition.
(d) Lack of education.
2. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
(c) His aunt.
(d) His adoptive mother.
3. What does Da comment about the papers Charlie is taking with him?
(a) How important they are.
(b) How private they are.
(c) How few he has.
(d) How inconsequential they are.
4. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
(a) She never really wanted children.
(b) She had been in love with someone else.
(c) She loved him from the moment she saw him.
(d) She could not get pregnant.
5. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
(a) kept him as long as she could.
(b) prayed for a good family for him.
(c) was too young to keep him.
(d) tried to abort him.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
2. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
3. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
5. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)