|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Threw them away.
(b) Filed them.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Shredded them.
2. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Throws a vase against the wall.
(b) Runs out of the house.
(c) Beats on his Mother.
3. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
4. How many sons did Drumm have?
5. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da rifle through?
2. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
3. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
4. What is the reason for Young Charlie's letter?
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)