|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Filed them.
(b) Threw them away.
(c) Shredded them.
(d) Burned them.
2. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
3. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(b) Boarding school.
5. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
(a) He wishes it were more for a family vacation.
(b) He wants to spend it on a new television.
(c) He is thankful Da was remembered.
(d) He can't believe how little money Da received.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young Charlie's birth mother __________________.
2. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
3. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
4. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
5. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)