|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To a rugby game.
(c) To the office.
(d) To the pub.
2. What does Da say about his papers?
(a) They will come in handy one day.
(b) Most of them were useless.
(c) They should have been saved for his grandchildren.
(d) They are priceless.
3. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His grades.
(b) His adoption.
(c) His parents.
(d) His medical condition.
4. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
(a) The church.
5. What is Charlie doing in the present?
(a) Eating dinner.
(c) Working on papers.
(d) Reading a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da comment about the papers Charlie is taking with him?
2. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
3. What does Mother do when Young Charlie runs away?
4. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
5. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)