|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The optometrist's shop.
(b) The antiques shop.
(c) The junk yard.
(d) The pawnshop.
2. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
3. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
(a) He has beer on his breath.
(b) He keeps falling asleep.
(c) He swears too much.
(d) Da and Mother keep answering the questions.
4. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
(b) He refused to give him a reference.
(c) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
(d) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
5. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
(a) The language is insincere.
(b) The language is too extravagant.
(c) It is too short.
(d) It is too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
2. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
3. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
4. What does Da tell adult Charlie about a particular cliff?
5. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)