|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
(a) How the cook got more money than he did.
(b) The good things he received while the Master was alive.
(c) How sorry he is that he worked for the Master for so long.
(d) How cheap the old bastard was.
2. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To a rugby game.
(b) To the pub.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To the office.
3. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
4. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(a) Playing cards.
5. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
(a) Said he wanted to marry her.
(b) Brought her flowers.
(c) Came to her house.
(d) Said he had a good job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
2. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
3. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
5. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)