|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Threw them away.
(c) Filed them.
(d) Shredded them.
2. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
(a) How sorry he is that he worked for the Master for so long.
(b) The good things he received while the Master was alive.
(c) How cheap the old bastard was.
(d) How the cook got more money than he did.
3. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(c) clothes for Young Charlie.
(d) Mother's medical bills.
5. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be asked to dinner.
(b) She'll get the boot.
(c) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(d) She'll be asked for explanations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da tells Charlie that he never told him _______________.
2. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
3. Why does Mother not like Young Charlie's letter?
4. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
5. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)