|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Stalin and the Russians.
(b) Hitler and the Germans.
(c) Churchill and the British.
(d) Roosevelt and the Americans.
2. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
(a) Why shouldn't you?
(b) Of course you do.
(c) Back at you, son.
(d) And I'm glad of it.
3. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the pub.
(b) To a rugby game.
(c) To the office.
(d) For a walk.
4. In the first memory of Act 1, Part 4 what childhood memory does Charlie have?
(a) Raking leaves with Da.
(b) Walking with Da.
(c) Playing pool with Da.
(d) Playing cards with Da.
5. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
(a) Said he had a good job.
(b) Said he wanted to marry her.
(c) Came to her house.
(d) Brought her flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
2. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
3. Charlie says that he's more afraid of _____________ than he is of the devil.
4. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
5. How many sons did Drumm have?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)