|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
(b) stopped Mother.
(c) gone back to church.
(d) divorced Mother.
2. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the office.
(b) To the pub.
(c) To a rugby game.
(d) For a walk.
3. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
(b) Sales person.
4. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
(a) A clump of fused sunglasses.
(b) A tiki head.
(c) A nautical paperweight.
(d) A Faberge egg.
5. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
(b) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
2. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
3. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
4. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
5. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)