|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
(a) He gave Young Charlie beer before his interview.
(b) He talked too much about Hitler in front of Drumm.
(c) He was late in taking Young Charlie to his interview.
(d) He refused to give him a reference.
2. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be asked to dinner.
(b) She'll get the boot.
(c) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(d) She'll be asked for explanations.
3. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(b) Razor blades.
(d) Snow globe.
5. Who takes the letter from Young Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
2. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
3. Which of the following was not a big part of Da's life?
4. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
5. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)