|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) To the office.
(b) To a rugby game.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To the pub.
2. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Filed them.
(c) Shredded them.
(d) Threw them away.
3. What job does Charlie's birth mother do?
(c) Sales person.
4. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
(c) His adoptive mother.
(d) His aunt.
5. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(b) Young Charlie was adopted.
(c) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(d) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie doing in the present?
2. Why does Drumm think Young Charlie should be sent away?
3. What does Da say when Charlie tells him he loves him?
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
5. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)