|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He almost died.
(b) He was healthy as a horse.
(c) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
(d) He wouldn't amount to much.
2. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(b) Peeling potatoes.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
(b) The church.
4. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
(a) a done deal.
(b) a job interview.
(c) a nuisance.
(d) a waste of time.
5. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Shredded them.
(b) Threw them away.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Filed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
2. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
3. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
4. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
5. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)