|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
(a) Throws a vase against the wall.
(b) Runs out of the house.
(c) Beats on his Mother.
2. What does Da say will happen to Charlie's birth mother if she ever shows up?
(a) She'll be free to see Charlie.
(b) She'll be asked for explanations.
(c) She'll get the boot.
(d) She'll be asked to dinner.
3. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A school trip.
(b) A car.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A wedding present.
4. What had the doctor said when Young Charlie was born?
(a) He had the biggest head he ever saw on a baby.
(b) He was healthy as a horse.
(c) He almost died.
(d) He wouldn't amount to much.
5. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Filed them.
(b) Shredded them.
(c) Threw them away.
(d) Burned them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie want to be in his letter?
2. Why doesn't Young Charlie make a very good impression with Drumm?
3. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
4. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
5. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)