|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
(a) Why she married Da.
(b) Why she adopted him.
(c) Why she never loved him.
(d) Why she never drinks beer.
2. What does Da say about his papers?
(a) Most of them were useless.
(b) They should have been saved for his grandchildren.
(c) They are priceless.
(d) They will come in handy one day.
3. What is Charlie's tone as he listens to his Mother speak about him?
4. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) At a factory.
(c) At the lighthouse.
(d) At the school.
5. What does Drumm advise Young Charlie not to talk about to anyone?
(a) His parents.
(b) His medical condition.
(c) His grades.
(d) His adoption.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
2. Why does Mother think that Da ruined Young Charlie's chances for a job?
3. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
4. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
5. How does Adult Charlie realize his Mother and Da expressed their love?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)