|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da rifle through?
(a) Charlie's briefcase.
(b) His sock drawer.
(c) The kitchen cupboards.
(d) The magazines on a table.
2. How many sons did Drumm have?
3. Why does Mother take the letter?
(a) To rewrite it.
(b) To burn it.
(c) To mail it.
(d) To tear it up.
4. Da begged for a job to get money for __________________.
(a) Mother's medical bills.
(c) clothes for Young Charlie.
5. Da says that there will be plenty of jobs when ____________ takes over.
(a) Stalin and the Russians.
(b) Roosevelt and the Americans.
(c) Churchill and the British.
(d) Hitler and the Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
2. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
3. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
4. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Drumm tells Young Charlie that __________ are harder to get out of than get into.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)