|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Da say about his papers?
(a) They will come in handy one day.
(b) They should have been saved for his grandchildren.
(c) Most of them were useless.
(d) They are priceless.
2. Why does Mother take the letter?
(a) To mail it.
(b) To rewrite it.
(c) To tear it up.
(d) To burn it.
3. As an adult, Charlie angrily says that he shouldn't love Da because he ______________.
(a) betrayed him.
(b) cheated on his mother.
(c) is a liar.
(d) let him down too many times.
4. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
5. What does Charlie say that Da had been for all of Charlie's life?
(a) A millstone.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A real inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mother respond to Da's marriage proposal?
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
3. What is the name of the man Mother had loved?
4. Which of the following did Da not do while courting Mother?
5. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)