|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother reveal to Drumm which is overheard by Young Charlie?
(a) Young Charlie is being sent back to his birth parents.
(b) Young Charlie was adopted.
(c) Young Charlie has a terminal illness.
(d) Young Charlie is not bright enough to go to college.
2. To whom is Young Charlie writing a letter?
3. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Late Sixties.
(d) Early Twenties.
4. Who does Charlie say told him that what Da said about Charlie's birth mother wasn't true?
(a) His adoptive mother.
(b) His aunt.
5. What does Mother tell Da to do with Young Charlie regarding the letter?
(a) Mail it before he changes it again.
(b) Make it shorter.
(c) Make him write another one.
(d) Make it longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Young Charlie doing as Mother talks to him about her life?
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say about Da?
3. What does Mother explain to Young Charlie about her life?
4. Where does Charlie's birth mother work?
5. Charlie confronts Da, asking why he hadn't ever ____________________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)