One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie feel keeps him from being successful?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Memories of Da.
(c) No ambition.
(d) Lack of education.
2. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Early Twenties.
(b) Late Sixties.
3. Where does Drumm ask Young Charlie to go with him?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To a rugby game.
(c) To the pub.
(d) To the office.
4. Where does Drumm suggest that Da and Mother send Young Charlie?
(d) Boarding school.
5. What question does Charlie ask himself about his Mother?
(a) Why she adopted him.
(b) Why she never drinks beer.
(c) Why she never loved him.
(d) Why she married Da.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Drumm's visit with Young Charlie is essentially _____________________.
3. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
4. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Young Charlie do when he hears that he was adopted?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)