|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the naval demolition teams?
2. The scene at Easy Red is likened to what?
(a) Bar brawl.
(b) Hollywood western.
(c) Chicago slaughterhouse.
(d) Operating room.
3. Lt. Col. James Earl Rudder is the leader of ___________.
(a) Fighter pilots.
(b) Civil engineers.
(c) Ranger Company.
(d) 82nd Airborne.
4. What poet does Ambrose quote on the last page of the book?
5. How long do the Canadians spend in Normandy?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "Hobart's Funnies"?
2. What does ECB stand for?
3. Which German commander is faulted for the Allies taking Omaha Beach?
4. People at home wait and pray that who does not knock on their door?
5. What causes most of the casualties on Utah Beach?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)