|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
(a) Tall tale.
(c) Sergeant York.
(d) Captain Dan.
2. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
3. Interrogators threaten to turn the German POWs over to whom?
(d) Death camps.
4. What are "Hobart's Funnies"?
5. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What accidentally gets eaten in England before they can be put aboard a plane to Normandy?
2. Lt. Col. James Earl Rudder is the leader of ___________.
3. What do the troops use to blow holes in the barbed wire?
4. By nightfall on D-Day, there are 25,000 men ashore at the cost of how many casualties?
5. Which German commander is faulted for the Allies taking Omaha Beach?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)