|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
2. How long does it take the Germans to erect the Atlantic Wall?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 4 years.
3. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft, Assault.
(b) Landing Craft Advisory.
(c) Landing Craft Auxillery.
(d) Landing Craft, Assurance.
4. What is the name for the naval demolition teams?
5. What does OWI stand for?
(a) Official Work Interaction.
(b) Official War Information.
(c) Office of War Information.
(d) Office of War Interrogation.
Short Answer Questions
1. People at home wait and pray that who does not knock on their door?
2. Where is the one German general who would have disobeyed Hitler and launched a tank counter attack?
3. What does ECB stand for?
4. The objective of Ranger Company is taking ___________.
5. How do most Americans get their news about the war?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)