|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rommel on June 4?
(a) Visiting his wife.
(d) Inspecting the Atlantic Wall.
2. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Electrical engineer.
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
4. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
(a) War paint.
5. What does SOS stand for?
(a) Services of Supply.
(b) Save Our Ships.
(c) Service of Ships.
(d) Supply or Services.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
2. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
3. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
4. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
5. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the "Transportation Plan" viewed by experts after the war?
2. What effect does World War II have on the American economy?
3. What do Eisenhower's subordinates think of him as a leader?
4. What roles do Rommel and Eisenhower have in World War I?
5. What is the fourth front for Germany?
6. What is Rommel doing in the days before the invasion?
7. How do the British and American armies differ?
8. How does the weather effect the start of the invasion?
9. How are the Allied troops entertained in the weeks leading up to the invasion?
10. What is the Allies' "Transportation Plan" versus the "Oil Plan"?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)