|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
2. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's.
3. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
(b) The lack of a strong navy.
(c) The boundary between the American and British armies.
(d) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
4. Utah Beach is the code name for what part of the French coast?
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
6. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 101st Infantry.
(b) 250th Rangers.
(c) 81st Airborne.
(d) 29th Division.
7. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(b) Das Reich.
(d) Sand Sharks.
8. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
9. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Dig trenches.
(b) Write letters home.
(c) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(d) Play cards.
10. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
11. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
12. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Hydraulic engineer.
(b) Electrical engineer.
13. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) SS Division.
(d) Fifteenth Army.
14. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 5.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 15.
(d) May 30.
15. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
2. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
3. What does RAF stand for?
4. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
5. What is H-Hour scheduled to be on D-Day?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)