Short Essay Questions Key
1. What is the fourth front for Germany?
2. Why does Hitler believe an Anglo-American offensive poses a greater threat to Germany than the Russians?
3. How does Hitler misjudge the need for fighter jets over bombers?
4. Why does Hitler order German physicists to abandon work on developing the atomic bomb?
5. How do the British and American armies differ?
6. What purpose does the British Double Cross System serve in the war?
7. What effect does World War II have on the American economy?
8. What are the two problems the Allies face when planning to fight the Germans on the French coast?
9. What are the similarities in the backgrounds of Eisenhower and Rommel?
10. What roles do Rommel and Eisenhower have in World War I?
11. What do Eisenhower's subordinates think of him as a leader?
12. What are the striking differences between Rommel and Eisenhower?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)