Short Answer Key
1. What is the name for the German army?
2. What is the name for the German navy?
3. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
4. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
5. What is the Russian army called?
6. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
7. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
8. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
9. What are the Freiwilligen?
10. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
11. What are the panzer units in the German army?
12. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
1. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
This section contains 2,241 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)