|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 7.2 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
2. Which German commander is faulted for the Allies taking Omaha Beach?
3. Utah Beach is the code name for what part of the French coast?
4. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 81st Airborne.
(b) 250th Rangers.
(c) 101st Infantry.
(d) 29th Division.
5. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(b) Fighter jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
2. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
3. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
4. How long does it take Ranger Company to get most of the men to the top of the cliffs at Omaha?
5. How many ships are involved in D-Day?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)