|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is commander of the Allied Forces in Europe during World War I?
(a) Colonel George Marshall.
(b) General Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) General George Patton.
(d) General John J. Pershing.
2. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 250th Rangers.
(b) 29th Division.
(c) 101st Infantry.
(d) 81st Airborne.
3. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
(a) Panzer units.
(c) Allied naval guns.
(d) Allied infantry.
4. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
(d) Electrical engineer.
5. At what hour do most of the tanks roll ashore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are B-24s known as?
2. The landscape at the top of the cliffs reminds the Ranger Company of what?
3. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
4. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
5. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)