|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
2. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) French railway system.
(b) German artillery stockpiles.
(c) French and German farms.
(d) German oil reserves.
3. "Potato masher" is the troops' name for what?
4. The 5th Ranger Battalion sets up its command post outside of __________.
(b) Les Moulins.
5. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the German navy?
2. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
3. Where is the soldier from who forgets his name when asked by Eisenhower?
4. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
5. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)