|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the 12th Infantry, 8th Regiment worry about more than snipers as they try to meet up with the 82nd Airborne?
(c) Being taken prisoner.
(d) Friendly fire.
2. Who is commander of the Allied Forces in Europe during World War I?
(a) General John J. Pershing.
(b) General Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Colonel George Marshall.
(d) General George Patton.
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Ten divisions.
(b) Twleve divisions.
(c) Fifty divisions.
(d) Five divisions.
4. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
2. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
3. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
4. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
5. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)