|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The landscape at the top of the cliffs reminds the Ranger Company of what?
(a) Wheat fields.
(b) Cow pastures.
(c) A moonscape.
2. Ambrose starts the chapter about the home front with a story about boys from ________ getting ready to ship out.
3. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 29th Division.
(b) 101st Infantry.
(c) 250th Rangers.
(d) 81st Airborne.
4. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
5. What do the troops call their inflatable life vests?
(a) Mae Wests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ECB stand for?
2. What does LCA stand for?
3. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
4. Utah Beach is the code name for what part of the French coast?
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)