|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Submarine surveillance.
(b) French Resistance.
(c) Night flyovers.
2. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
(a) Trained soldiers.
3. How do most Americans get their news about the war?
(d) Letters from the front.
4. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
(a) We are staying here.
(b) We will remember.
(c) Never give up.
(d) Never surrender.
5. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
(a) Panzer units.
(b) Allied naval guns.
(d) Allied infantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does OWI stand for?
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
3. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
4. The landscape at the top of the cliffs reminds the Ranger Company of what?
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)