|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
(a) Roller coaster.
(b) Bucking bronco.
(c) Terrible hangover.
2. How do most Americans get their news about the war?
(a) Letters from the front.
3. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
4. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
5. What is the code name for the two Allied submarines that cross the Channel two days early?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
2. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
3. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
4. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)