|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
2. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
(b) Low lying wires.
3. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
(a) Boat skippers.
(c) Bomber pilots.
4. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
(a) Sgt. Jim Henderson.
(b) Pvt. Eldon Wiehe.
(c) Gen. George Rader.
(d) Capt. Joe Dawson.
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
2. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
3. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
4. What does UDT stand for?
5. Where is the soldier from who forgets his name when asked by Eisenhower?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)