|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
(a) Distinguished Service Cross.
(b) Presidental Award.
(c) Purple Heart.
(d) Congressional Medal of Honor.
2. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
3. Utah Beach is the code name for what part of the French coast?
4. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) An eighty-year-old man.
(b) A ten-year-old boy.
(c) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(d) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
5. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 29th Division.
(b) 81st Airborne.
(c) 101st Infantry.
(d) 250th Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the German army?
2. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
3. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
4. The objective of Ranger Company is taking ___________.
5. What is the code name for the two Allied submarines that cross the Channel two days early?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)