|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most Americans get their news about the war?
(b) Letters from the front.
2. The British Airborne Division was criticized for not pushing into ________.
3. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
(b) Captain Dan.
(c) Tall tale.
(d) Sergeant York.
4. What are B-26s known as?
(c) Flying Fortresses.
(d) Freedom Fighters.
5. The scene at Easy Red is likened to what?
(a) Hollywood western.
(b) Chicago slaughterhouse.
(c) Operating room.
(d) Bar brawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
2. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
3. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
4. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
5. What does LCA stand for?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)