|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
2. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
(a) Allied naval guns.
(c) Allied infantry.
(d) Panzer units.
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Twleve divisions.
(b) Ten divisions.
(c) Fifty divisions.
(d) Five divisions.
4. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
5. The scene at Easy Red is likened to what?
(a) Hollywood western.
(b) Chicago slaughterhouse.
(c) Operating room.
(d) Bar brawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
2. The Red Cross in America collects a record amount of _________ on D-Day.
3. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
4. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
5. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)