|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British Airborne Division was criticized for not pushing into ________.
2. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
3. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. Interrogators threaten to turn the German POWs over to whom?
(a) Death camps.
5. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Canadians give away to other troops because they expect to be evacuated?
2. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
3. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
4. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
5. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)