|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
(a) James Clark Wilson.
(b) William Rockefeller.
(c) Henry Ransom Paulding.
(d) Andrew Jackson Higgins.
2. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft, Assurance.
(b) Landing Craft Auxillery.
(c) Landing Craft, Assault.
(d) Landing Craft Advisory.
3. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
4. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
(a) Peat fields.
(d) Salt water.
5. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
(c) Toy crickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
2. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
3. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
4. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
5. What is the name for the German navy?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)