|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
2. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
3. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
5. Ambrose starts the chapter about the home front with a story about boys from ________ getting ready to ship out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ships are involved in D-Day?
2. What do many of the troops use as a shield on the beaches?
3. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
4. What is the 5th Ranger Battalion's objective?
5. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)