|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the Canadians spend in Normandy?
(a) Six days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
2. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Electrical engineer.
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
3. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
(a) Second squads.
(b) Suicide squads.
(c) Silence squads.
(d) Sucker squads.
4. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
5. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(c) Gudt Amry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the losses predicted by Commander Leigh-Mallory?
2. What is the Russian army called?
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
5. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)