|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
(b) Toy crickets.
2. What do many of the troops use as a shield on the beaches?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Shoals and shale.
(c) Landing craft ramps.
(d) Ammunition packs.
3. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(c) Special operations.
4. How many ships are involved in D-Day?
5. Ambrose starts the chapter about the home front with a story about boys from ________ getting ready to ship out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
2. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
3. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
4. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
5. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)