|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to sign onto the crew of one the King of England's ships?
(c) Prince Edward.
2. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
3. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(a) C-37 "Devils".
(b) C-47 "Dakotas".
4. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
(c) Ox and Bucks.
(d) Bulls and Broncs.
5. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
(a) Capt. Joe Dawson.
(b) Pvt. Eldon Wiehe.
(c) Sgt. Jim Henderson.
(d) Gen. George Rader.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the Canadians spend in Normandy?
2. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
3. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
4. What accidentally gets eaten in England before they can be put aboard a plane to Normandy?
5. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)