|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Twleve divisions.
(b) Fifty divisions.
(c) Ten divisions.
(d) Five divisions.
2. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
3. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
4. Of the 2,400 tons of supplies scheduled to reach Omaha Beach, how much gets ashore?
(a) 1000 tons.
(b) 100 tons.
(c) 200 tons.
(d) 2000 tons.
5. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
(c) English Channel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
3. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
4. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
5. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)