|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
2. At what hour does Rommel hear of the invasion?
3. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft Advisory.
(b) Landing Craft Auxillery.
(c) Landing Craft, Assurance.
(d) Landing Craft, Assault.
4. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
5. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Spy planes.
(b) Troop carriers.
(c) Fighter jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
2. People at home wait and pray that who does not knock on their door?
3. What is the date that Eisenhower originally sets for D-Day?
4. Who wants to sign onto the crew of one the King of England's ships?
5. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)