|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
(b) Toy crickets.
2. Where is Eisenhower born?
3. What does UDT stand for?
(a) Underwater Demolition Teams.
(b) Underwater Detonation Technique.
(c) Undercover Destroyer Teams.
(d) Undercover Deception Timetable.
4. How long do the Canadians spend in Normandy?
(a) Six days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
5. The objective of Ranger Company is taking ___________.
(c) La Madeleine.
(d) Ste. Marie-du-Mont.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
2. What is the name for the naval demolition teams?
3. Pegasus Bridge is on which river?
4. Where is the command post of General Bradley?
5. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)