|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(c) C-37 "Devils".
(d) C-47 "Dakotas".
3. At what hour does Rommel hear of the invasion?
4. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 10.
(b) May 15.
(c) May 5.
(d) May 30.
5. Lt. Col. James Earl Rudder is the leader of ___________.
(a) Fighter pilots.
(b) Ranger Company.
(c) Civil engineers.
(d) 82nd Airborne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
2. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
3. What does UDT stand for?
4. What becomes the objective of the 1st Army Division?
5. What do the Canadians give away to other troops because they expect to be evacuated?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)