|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(a) Troop morale.
2. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
3. What has knocked out Jahnke's fortifications at Exit 2?
(c) Freedom Fighters.
(d) Flying Fortresses.
4. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
5. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
(a) Taking more POWs.
(b) Controlling the beaches.
(c) Controlling the villages.
(d) Controlling the bridges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
2. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
3. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
4. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
5. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)