|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the 5th Ranger Battalion's objective?
(d) Les Moulins.
2. What does AEF stand for?
(a) Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) American Executive Force.
(c) American Expenditure Force.
(d) Allied Executive Force.
3. Where is Eisenhower born?
4. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
5. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(a) Fighter jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
2. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
4. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
5. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)