|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the 5th Ranger Battalion's objective?
(a) Les Moulins.
2. By nightfall on D-Day, there are 25,000 men ashore at the cost of how many casualties?
3. What does the 12th Infantry, 8th Regiment worry about more than snipers as they try to meet up with the 82nd Airborne?
(b) Friendly fire.
(d) Being taken prisoner.
4. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(d) Gudt Amry.
5. What are B-24s known as?
(a) Flying Fortresses.
(b) Freedom Fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
2. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
3. Ambrose starts the chapter about the home front with a story about boys from ________ getting ready to ship out.
4. The British Airborne Division was criticized for not pushing into ________.
5. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)