|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the losses predicted by Commander Leigh-Mallory?
(a) 60 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 70 percent.
2. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
(a) Roller coaster.
(b) Bucking bronco.
(d) Terrible hangover.
3. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
(a) June 5.
(b) May 15.
(c) May 1.
(d) June 15.
4. What is the name for the German navy?
5. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
(a) Capt. Miller.
(b) Col. Van Fleet.
(c) Brig. General Cota.
(d) Col. Good.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
2. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
3. What is the 5th Ranger Battalion's objective?
4. The 5th Ranger Battalion sets up its command post outside of __________.
5. What does RAF stand for?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)