|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
2. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 5.
(b) May 30.
(c) May 15.
(d) May 10.
3. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
(a) Ernie Pyle.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Dan Rather.
(d) Mike Wallace.
4. The landscape at the top of the cliffs reminds the Ranger Company of what?
(a) A moonscape.
(b) Cow pastures.
(d) Wheat fields.
5. Where is the soldier from who forgets his name when asked by Eisenhower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
3. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
4. Who is on the top of Churchill's list of "Worries of a Commander"?
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)