|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are B-24s known as?
(b) Flying Fortresses.
(d) Freedom Fighters.
2. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
3. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
4. What is the 5th Ranger Battalion's objective?
(a) Les Moulins.
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Hydraulic engineer.
(c) Electrical engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
2. At what hour do most of the tanks roll ashore?
3. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
4. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
5. How high are the French hedgerows?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)