|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
2. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(c) Washington D.C.
3. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
4. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(a) Slapton Sands.
(c) West Point.
5. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) Fifteenth Army.
(d) SS Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
2. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
3. Where is Eisenhower born?
4. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
5. What are B-24s known as?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)