|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
2. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
3. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
(a) The Longest Day.
(b) Catcher in the Rye.
(c) Fall to Arms.
(d) Catch 22.
4. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
5. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
2. What do many of the troops use as a shield on the beaches?
3. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
4. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)