|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
2. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A ten-year-old boy.
(b) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(c) An eighty-year-old man.
(d) A sixteen-year-old girl.
4. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
(c) Bulls and Broncs.
(d) Ox and Bucks.
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 7.2 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
2. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
3. What would be the perfect, yet too obvious, landing site for the D-Day invasion?
4. At what hour do most of the tanks roll ashore?
5. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)