|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
(a) 2nd Battalion of the 505th.
(b) 3rd Battalion of 222nd.
(c) 1st Battalion of the 505th.
(d) 4th Battalion of the 325th.
2. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
3. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
4. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
5. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(b) A ten-year-old boy.
(c) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(d) An eighty-year-old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
2. What do the troops use to blow holes in the barbed wire?
3. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
4. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
5. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)