|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(b) 7.2 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
2. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
(b) War paint.
3. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
4. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
5. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
(b) Boat skippers.
(c) Bomber pilots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
2. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. What does AEF stand for?
5. What are the Freiwilligen?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)