|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
2. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(b) An eighty-year-old man.
(c) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(d) A ten-year-old boy.
4. The 5th Ranger Battalion sets up its command post outside of __________.
(b) Les Moulins.
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
2. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
3. Of the 2,400 tons of supplies scheduled to reach Omaha Beach, how much gets ashore?
4. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
5. What do many of the troops use as a shield on the beaches?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)