|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the 12th Infantry, 8th Regiment worry about more than snipers as they try to meet up with the 82nd Airborne?
(c) Being taken prisoner.
(d) Friendly fire.
2. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
3. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
(a) Bomber pilots.
(c) Boat skippers.
4. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
5. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the troops use to blow holes in the barbed wire?
2. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
3. What does the SHAEF stand for?
4. What does LCA stand for?
5. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)