|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The landscape at the top of the cliffs reminds the Ranger Company of what?
(a) Cow pastures.
(c) A moonscape.
(d) Wheat fields.
2. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
(d) Fire power.
3. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
4. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
5. What is the 5th Ranger Battalion's objective?
(c) Les Moulins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rommel on June 4?
2. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
3. The 5th Ranger Battalion sets up its command post outside of __________.
4. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)