|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are B-17s known as?
(b) Flying Fortresses.
(d) Freedom Fighters.
2. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
(d) Electrical engineer.
3. Where is the command post of General Bradley?
(a) USS Ancon.
(b) USS Savannah.
(c) USS Texas.
(d) USS Augusta.
4. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
5. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft, Assurance.
(b) Landing Craft Advisory.
(c) Landing Craft Auxillery.
(d) Landing Craft, Assault.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
2. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
3. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
4. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)