|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
(a) Presidental Award.
(b) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(c) Purple Heart.
(d) Distinguished Service Cross.
2. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
3. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(b) Fighter jets.
4. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(c) Washington D.C.
5. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
(a) The Longest Day.
(b) Catcher in the Rye.
(c) Fall to Arms.
(d) Catch 22.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
2. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
3. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
4. Interrogators threaten to turn the German POWs over to whom?
5. What is the name for the German army?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)