|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
2. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
3. What is the date that Eisenhower originally sets for D-Day?
(a) June 4.
(b) June 6.
(c) June 5.
(d) June 7.
4. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
5. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
2. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
3. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
4. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
5. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)