|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
2. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
3. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
4. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
5. How long does it take Ranger Company to get most of the men to the top of the cliffs at Omaha?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the troops use to blow holes in the barbed wire?
2. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
3. The landscape at the top of the cliffs reminds the Ranger Company of what?
4. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
5. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)