|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 250th Rangers.
(b) 81st Airborne.
(c) 101st Infantry.
(d) 29th Division.
2. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Aeiral Force.
(b) Radar Air Freight.
(c) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(d) Royal Air Force.
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Sand Sharks.
(b) Das Reich.
4. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
5. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
(a) Capt. Miller.
(b) Brig. General Cota.
(c) Col. Good.
(d) Col. Van Fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
2. What does ECB stand for?
3. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
4. What are B-17s known as?
5. What is the name for the German army?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)