|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
2. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Fighter pilots.
(b) Submarine captains.
(c) Allied commanders.
(d) Battalion leaders.
3. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
4. What is the name for the naval demolition teams?
5. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(a) Troop morale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
2. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
3. What does LCA stand for?
4. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
5. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)