|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
2. What is H-Hour scheduled to be on D-Day?
3. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
4. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 81st Airborne.
(b) 250th Rangers.
(c) 101st Infantry.
(d) 29th Division.
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 7.2 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
3. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
4. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
5. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)