|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(b) Night flyovers.
(c) Submarine surveillance.
(d) French Resistance.
2. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(b) Washington D.C.
4. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) French and German farms.
(b) German artillery stockpiles.
(c) French railway system.
(d) German oil reserves.
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
2. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
3. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
4. What has knocked out Jahnke's fortifications at Exit 2?
5. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)