|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
2. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
3. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
4. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
(a) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(b) Distinguished Service Cross.
(c) Presidental Award.
(d) Purple Heart.
5. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
(d) English Channel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
2. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
3. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
4. Where is Rommel on June 4?
5. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)