|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(a) C-37 "Devils".
(b) C-47 "Dakotas".
3. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Fighter pilots.
(b) Battalion leaders.
(c) Allied commanders.
(d) Submarine captains.
4. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(c) Vengeance weapons.
(d) Elite troops.
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) West Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
2. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
4. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
5. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)