|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
2. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
(d) Toy crickets.
3. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
4. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
(a) D-Day maps.
(b) Eisenhower's order of the day.
(c) Rommel's invasion defense plans.
(d) A letter from Churchill.
5. Which German commander is wounded by shrapnel and taken aboard an Allied medical ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
2. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
3. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
4. What is the name for the German navy?
5. What does AEF stand for?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)