|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ECB stand for?
(a) Engineer Combat Battalions.
(b) Echo Company Battalions.
(c) Engineer Company Boats.
(d) Echo Combat Boats.
2. What is the Russian army called?
(d) Red Army.
3. What is the landing site the Allies choose for the D-Day invasion?
(b) Le Harve.
4. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
(c) Electrical engineer.
5. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
2. Pegasus Bridge is on which river?
3. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
4. What does AEF stand for?
5. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)