|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Sand Sharks.
(d) Das Reich.
2. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
(a) Col. Good.
(b) Col. Van Fleet.
(c) Brig. General Cota.
(d) Capt. Miller.
3. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(d) Fighter jets.
4. What is the Russian army called?
(d) Red Army.
5. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
(a) A church.
(b) A tank.
(c) Polish POWs.
(d) German headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
2. Where is Eisenhower born?
3. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
4. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
5. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)