|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
(d) Toy crickets.
2. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft Auxillery.
(b) Landing Craft, Assault.
(c) Landing Craft, Assurance.
(d) Landing Craft Advisory.
3. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
4. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
5. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many of the troops use as a shield on the beaches?
2. How long does it take Ranger Company to get most of the men to the top of the cliffs at Omaha?
3. Lt. Col. James Earl Rudder is the leader of ___________.
4. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
5. Which German commander is wounded by shrapnel and taken aboard an Allied medical ship?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)