|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
2. Which German commander is wounded by shrapnel and taken aboard an Allied medical ship?
3. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
4. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(b) Von Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
2. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
3. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
4. Who is on the top of Churchill's list of "Worries of a Commander"?
5. What are B-26s known as?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)