|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
2. What causes most of the casualties on Utah Beach?
(d) Artillery fire.
3. What does AEF stand for?
(a) Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) American Expenditure Force.
(c) Allied Executive Force.
(d) American Executive Force.
4. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Spy planes.
(b) Fighter jets.
(d) Troop carriers.
5. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft, Assurance.
(b) Landing Craft Advisory.
(c) Landing Craft, Assault.
(d) Landing Craft Auxillery.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
2. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
3. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
4. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
5. What are B-26s known as?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)