|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
(a) Bomber pilots.
(c) Boat skippers.
2. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The lack of a strong navy.
(b) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
(c) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
(d) The boundary between the American and British armies.
3. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
4. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 7.2 million.
5. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
(d) War paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
2. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
3. Lt. Col. James Earl Rudder is the leader of ___________.
4. What does ECB stand for?
5. What are B-17s known as?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)