|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 5.
(c) May 10.
(d) May 15.
2. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft Advisory.
(b) Landing Craft Auxillery.
(c) Landing Craft, Assault.
(d) Landing Craft, Assurance.
3. What is the landing site the Allies choose for the D-Day invasion?
(d) Le Harve.
4. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
(b) Bomber pilots.
(c) Boat skippers.
5. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
2. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
3. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
4. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
5. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)