|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
2. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
(a) Dan Rather.
(b) Ernie Pyle.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Mike Wallace.
3. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
4. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
5. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(b) Vengeance weapons.
(d) Elite troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are B-17s known as?
2. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
3. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
4. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
5. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)