|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
2. Which German commander is wounded by shrapnel and taken aboard an Allied medical ship?
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(a) Washington D.C.
4. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
5. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(d) Fighter jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the German navy?
2. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
3. Utah Beach is the code name for what part of the French coast?
4. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
5. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)