|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
(a) William Rockefeller.
(b) Henry Ransom Paulding.
(c) Andrew Jackson Higgins.
(d) James Clark Wilson.
2. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(b) Fighter jets.
3. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(b) Slapton Sands.
(d) West Point.
4. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
5. What do the troops use to blow holes in the barbed wire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
2. What are B-24s known as?
3. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)