|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
2. Interrogators threaten to turn the German POWs over to whom?
(c) Death camps.
3. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
4. What would be the perfect, yet too obvious, landing site for the D-Day invasion?
(d) Le Harve.
5. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
(b) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
(c) The boundary between the American and British armies.
(d) The lack of a strong navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes most of the casualties on Utah Beach?
2. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
3. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
4. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)