|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
(c) Toy crickets.
2. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Fifty divisions.
(b) Ten divisions.
(c) Five divisions.
(d) Twleve divisions.
3. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) American spies.
(b) Jewish prisoners.
(c) French Resistance.
(d) Polish POWs.
4. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 1000 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
5. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
2. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
4. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
5. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)