|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to sign onto the crew of one the King of England's ships?
(b) Prince Edward.
2. Where is the soldier from who forgets his name when asked by Eisenhower?
3. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Write letters home.
(c) Dig trenches.
(d) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
4. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
5. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
(a) Controlling the villages.
(b) Controlling the bridges.
(c) Taking more POWs.
(d) Controlling the beaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pegasus Bridge is on which river?
2. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
3. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
4. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
5. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)