|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
(a) War paint.
2. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) An eighty-year-old man.
(b) A ten-year-old boy.
(c) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(d) A sixteen-year-old girl.
3. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) West Point.
4. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
5. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Write letters home.
(b) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Dig trenches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eisenhower born?
2. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
3. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
4. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
5. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)