|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) West Point.
2. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
(a) 1st Battalion of the 505th.
(b) 3rd Battalion of 222nd.
(c) 4th Battalion of the 325th.
(d) 2nd Battalion of the 505th.
3. Who wants to sign onto the crew of one the King of England's ships?
(b) Prince Edward.
4. Where is the soldier from who forgets his name when asked by Eisenhower?
5. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(b) Special operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the German army?
2. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
3. What are the Freiwilligen?
4. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
5. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)