|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Freiwilligen?
(c) Special ops.
(d) Elite pilots.
2. What are the groups of paratroopers jumping from each plane called?
3. What does AEF stand for?
(a) American Expenditure Force.
(b) Allied Executive Force.
(c) American Executive Force.
(d) Allied Expeditionary Force.
4. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(a) Von Horn.
5. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
2. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
3. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
4. What does SOS stand for?
5. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)