|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
2. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(d) Kasserine Pass.
3. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
4. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Das Reich.
(d) Sand Sharks.
5. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
(b) Peat fields.
(c) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
2. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
3. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
4. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
5. What does SOS stand for?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)