|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
2. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Das Reich.
(d) Sand Sharks.
4. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(b) Dig trenches.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Write letters home.
5. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
2. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
4. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
5. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)