|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(c) Fighter jets.
2. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
3. What is the landing site the Allies choose for the D-Day invasion?
(a) Le Harve.
4. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
5. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(a) C-37 "Devils".
(d) C-47 "Dakotas".
Short Answer Questions
1. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
2. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
3. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
4. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
5. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)