|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
2. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Spy planes.
(c) Fighter jets.
(d) Troop carriers.
3. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
4. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
5. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
2. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
3. What is the name for the German navy?
4. What does AEF stand for?
5. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)