|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Radar Air Freight.
(b) Royal Aeiral Force.
(c) Royal Air Force.
(d) Radar Aerial Freighter.
2. Who is on the top of Churchill's list of "Worries of a Commander"?
(b) De Gaulle.
3. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(b) 1.5 million.
(d) 7.2 million.
4. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(b) Fighter jets.
5. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) American spies.
(b) Polish POWs.
(c) Jewish prisoners.
(d) French Resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Freiwilligen?
2. Where is Eisenhower born?
3. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
4. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
5. What is the date that Eisenhower originally sets for D-Day?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)