|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the German army?
2. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
(a) A letter from Churchill.
(b) Rommel's invasion defense plans.
(c) Eisenhower's order of the day.
(d) D-Day maps.
3. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
4. What is the name for the German navy?
5. What is the Russian army called?
(d) Red Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
2. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
4. What does AEF stand for?
5. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)