|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(c) Troop morale.
2. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
3. Pegasus Bridge is on which river?
4. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 1.5 million.
(d) 7.2 million.
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
(d) Electrical engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
2. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
3. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
4. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
5. What is H-Hour scheduled to be on D-Day?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)