|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
2. What are the losses predicted by Commander Leigh-Mallory?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 70 percent.
(c) 60 percent.
(d) 40 percent.
3. What is the date that Eisenhower originally sets for D-Day?
(a) June 5.
(b) June 6.
(c) June 7.
(d) June 4.
4. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
(c) War paint.
5. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Sand Sharks.
(d) Das Reich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
2. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
3. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
4. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
5. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)