|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
2. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) Eureka Boats.
(b) Safety Boats.
(c) U Boats.
(d) Omaha Boats.
3. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
4. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(c) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
(d) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
5. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Russian army called?
2. What does RAF stand for?
3. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
4. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
5. Where is the soldier from who forgets his name when asked by Eisenhower?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)