|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
3. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
4. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
(a) 10 divisions,
(b) 50 divisions.
(c) 30 divisions.
(d) 5 divisions.
5. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 10.
(b) May 30.
(c) May 15.
(d) May 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
2. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
3. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
4. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
5. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)