|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
2. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(c) Gudt Amry.
3. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
4. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(a) Washington D.C.
5. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
(a) Roller coaster.
(b) Bucking bronco.
(c) Terrible hangover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
3. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
4. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
5. Where is Rommel on June 4?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)