|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Utah Beach is the code name for what part of the French coast?
2. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) Omaha Boats.
(b) Safety Boats.
(c) Eureka Boats.
(d) U Boats.
3. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
(a) Dan Rather.
(b) Mike Wallace.
(c) Ernie Pyle.
(d) Walter Cronkite.
4. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
5. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(d) Kasserine Pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
2. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
3. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
4. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
5. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)