|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
2. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
(a) 3rd Battalion of 222nd.
(b) 1st Battalion of the 505th.
(c) 4th Battalion of the 325th.
(d) 2nd Battalion of the 505th.
3. What are the losses predicted by Commander Leigh-Mallory?
(a) 60 percent.
(b) 40 percent.
(c) 20 percent.
(d) 70 percent.
4. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(b) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(c) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
(d) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
5. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
2. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
5. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)