|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
(b) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
(c) The boundary between the American and British armies.
(d) The lack of a strong navy.
2. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
3. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
4. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(c) Kasserine Pass.
5. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) Omaha Boats.
(b) Eureka Boats.
(c) Safety Boats.
(d) U Boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
2. What is the name for the German army?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
4. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
5. What is the name for the German navy?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)