|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
2. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(d) Washington D.C.
4. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
(a) Allied infantry.
(c) Panzer units.
(d) Allied naval guns.
5. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
2. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
3. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
4. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
5. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)