|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
2. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(b) Dig trenches.
(c) Write letters home.
(d) Play cards.
3. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
4. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
(a) Second squads.
(b) Suicide squads.
(c) Silence squads.
(d) Sucker squads.
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(a) Von Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
2. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
3. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)