|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
2. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A ten-year-old boy.
(b) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(c) An eighty-year-old man.
(d) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
3. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(c) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(d) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
4. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 29th Division.
(b) 101st Infantry.
(c) 81st Airborne.
(d) 250th Rangers.
5. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
2. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
3. What is the name for the German navy?
4. What is the Russian army called?
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)