|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
2. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Electrical engineer.
(c) Hydraulic engineer.
3. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Ernie Pyle.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Dan Rather.
4. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
5. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
2. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
3. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
4. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
5. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)