|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(a) Gudt Amry.
2. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The boundary between the American and British armies.
(b) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
(c) The lack of a strong navy.
(d) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(b) Sand Sharks.
(c) Das Reich.
4. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Sally Struthers.
(b) Greta Von Sallisord.
(c) Midge Gillars.
(d) Molly Anderson.
5. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
2. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
3. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
4. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
5. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)