|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
2. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
(b) Fire power.
3. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(a) Elite troops.
(c) Vengeance weapons.
4. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
(b) Trained soldiers.
5. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does SOS stand for?
2. What does AEF stand for?
3. What is the landing site the Allies choose for the D-Day invasion?
4. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
5. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)