|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
2. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(c) Kasserine Pass.
3. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) Omaha Boats.
(b) Safety Boats.
(c) Eureka Boats.
(d) U Boats.
4. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
(b) The boundary between the American and British armies.
(c) The lack of a strong navy.
(d) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
5. What would be the perfect, yet too obvious, landing site for the D-Day invasion?
(b) Le Harve.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
3. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
4. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
5. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)