|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(c) Special operations.
2. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 5.
(d) May 15.
3. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
4. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
5. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(d) Troop morale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
2. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
3. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
4. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
5. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)