|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(b) Royal Aeiral Force.
(c) Royal Air Force.
(d) Radar Air Freight.
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
(b) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(c) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(d) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
3. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(d) Special operations.
4. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
5. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
2. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
3. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
4. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
5. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)