|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
2. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(d) Kasserine Pass.
3. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
(a) Second squads.
(b) Suicide squads.
(c) Sucker squads.
(d) Silence squads.
4. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
5. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
2. What does SOS stand for?
3. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
4. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
5. What is the Russian army called?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)