|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the German army?
2. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
3. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
4. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(c) 7.2 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
5. What is H-Hour scheduled to be on D-Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
2. What are the panzer units in the German army?
3. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
4. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
5. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)