|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) French Resistance.
(b) Night flyovers.
(d) Submarine surveillance.
2. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
3. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
4. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
5. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(b) Elite troops.
(c) Vengeance weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
2. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
3. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
4. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
5. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)