|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
(a) Brig. General Cota.
(b) Col. Van Fleet.
(c) Capt. Miller.
(d) Col. Good.
2. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) West Point.
3. Where is Eisenhower born?
4. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 7.2 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
2. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
3. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
4. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
5. What are the Freiwilligen?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)