|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Air Force.
(b) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(c) Radar Air Freight.
(d) Royal Aeiral Force.
2. What does AEF stand for?
(a) American Executive Force.
(b) American Expenditure Force.
(c) Allied Expeditionary Force.
(d) Allied Executive Force.
3. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(b) Gudt Amry.
4. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
5. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
(a) Peat fields.
(d) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
3. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
4. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
5. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)