|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Dig trenches.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(d) Write letters home.
2. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The lack of a strong navy.
(b) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
(c) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
(d) The boundary between the American and British armies.
3. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 7.2 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
4. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
(d) Trained soldiers.
5. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A ten-year-old boy.
(b) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(c) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(d) An eighty-year-old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
2. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
3. What are the panzer units in the German army?
4. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
5. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)