|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(c) Electrical engineer.
(d) Hydraulic engineer.
2. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) German oil reserves.
(b) French and German farms.
(c) German artillery stockpiles.
(d) French railway system.
3. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
4. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
5. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
2. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
3. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
4. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
5. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)