|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A ten-year-old boy.
(b) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(c) An eighty-year-old man.
(d) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
(b) Special ops.
(c) Elite pilots.
3. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
4. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(a) Special operations.
5. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
2. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
3. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
4. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
5. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)