|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Freiwilligen?
(c) Elite pilots.
(d) Special ops.
2. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
(a) May 15.
(b) June 15.
(c) May 1.
(d) June 5.
3. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
(b) Salt water.
(d) Peat fields.
4. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
(a) Fire power.
5. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
2. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
3. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
4. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
5. What is the name for the German navy?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)