|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Greta Von Sallisord.
(b) Midge Gillars.
(c) Sally Struthers.
(d) Molly Anderson.
2. What would be the perfect, yet too obvious, landing site for the D-Day invasion?
(b) Le Harve.
3. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(b) 7.2 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
2. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
3. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
4. What does the SHAEF stand for?
5. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)