|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Eisenhower born?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(a) C-47 "Dakotas".
(d) C-37 "Devils".
3. What are the Freiwilligen?
(b) Special ops.
(c) Elite pilots.
4. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(c) Kasserine Pass.
5. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
(a) 10 divisions,
(b) 50 divisions.
(c) 30 divisions.
(d) 5 divisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
2. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
3. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
4. What would be the perfect, yet too obvious, landing site for the D-Day invasion?
5. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)