|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
2. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
3. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
(a) New Year's.
(c) Christmas Eve.
4. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) U Boats.
(b) Safety Boats.
(c) Omaha Boats.
(d) Eureka Boats.
5. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(c) Troop morale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
2. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
3. What is the landing site the Allies choose for the D-Day invasion?
4. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
5. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)