|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Submarine surveillance.
(b) Night flyovers.
(d) French Resistance.
2. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
(a) Peat fields.
(b) Salt water.
3. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
4. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
5. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. What are the panzer units in the German army?
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
4. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
5. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)