|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
2. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(d) Troop morale.
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Electrical engineer.
(c) Hydraulic engineer.
4. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
5. What is the name for the German army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
3. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
4. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
5. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)