|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(c) Troop morale.
2. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
(b) Peat fields.
(c) Salt water.
3. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) West Point.
4. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(d) Gudt Amry.
5. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(c) Special operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
2. What is the Russian army called?
3. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
4. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
5. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)