|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
2. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
(c) Fire power.
3. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
(a) 50 divisions.
(b) 30 divisions.
(c) 5 divisions.
(d) 10 divisions,
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) SS Division.
(d) Fifteenth Army.
5. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
2. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
4. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
5. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)