|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
2. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
3. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(d) Gudt Amry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
3. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
4. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
5. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)