|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Troop carriers.
(c) Spy planes.
(d) Fighter jets.
2. Where is Eisenhower born?
3. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(b) 1.5 million.
(d) 7.2 million.
4. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Fifty divisions.
(b) Ten divisions.
(c) Five divisions.
(d) Twleve divisions.
5. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) Fifteenth Army.
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) SS Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
2. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
3. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
4. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
5. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)