|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
2. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
3. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
4. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(c) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
(d) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
5. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
2. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
3. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
4. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
5. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)