|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A ten-year-old boy.
(b) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(c) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(d) An eighty-year-old man.
2. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Twleve divisions.
(b) Ten divisions.
(c) Fifty divisions.
(d) Five divisions.
4. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Molly Anderson.
(b) Midge Gillars.
(c) Greta Von Sallisord.
(d) Sally Struthers.
5. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
3. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
4. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
5. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)