|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
2. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Das Reich.
(c) Sand Sharks.
3. What is the Russian army called?
(d) Red Army.
4. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(d) Kasserine Pass.
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Submarine surveillance.
(b) French Resistance.
(d) Night flyovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the panzer units in the German army?
2. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
3. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)