|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
2. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(b) Von Horn.
3. What is the Russian army called?
(c) Red Army.
4. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
5. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
Short Answer Questions
1. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
2. What is the name for the German navy?
3. What are the panzer units in the German army?
4. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
5. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)