|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
2. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
3. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(b) Elite troops.
(c) Vengeance weapons.
4. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(a) Von Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
2. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
3. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
4. What are the Freiwilligen?
5. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)