|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
2. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(d) Von Horn.
3. What are the Freiwilligen?
(a) Elite pilots.
(b) Special ops.
4. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Troop carriers.
(c) Spy planes.
(d) Fighter jets.
5. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(b) C-37 "Devils".
(d) C-47 "Dakotas".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
2. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
3. What is the Russian army called?
4. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
5. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)