|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(d) Special operations.
3. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
4. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(b) Notre Dame.
(d) West Point.
5. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Spy planes.
(c) Fighter jets.
(d) Troop carriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
3. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
4. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
5. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)