|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. What is the name for the German navy?
3. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) SS Division.
(c) Afrika Korps.
(d) Fifteenth Army.
4. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(d) Kasserine Pass.
5. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
4. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
5. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)