|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
(a) 10 divisions,
(b) 50 divisions.
(c) 30 divisions.
(d) 5 divisions.
2. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Fifty divisions.
(b) Five divisions.
(c) Twleve divisions.
(d) Ten divisions.
3. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
4. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(d) Kasserine Pass.
5. What is the name for the German navy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
3. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
4. What are the panzer units in the German army?
5. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)