|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(a) Washington D.C.
2. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
3. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(d) Troop morale.
4. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 7.2 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
5. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
2. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
3. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
4. What is the Russian army called?
5. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)