|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(b) Troop morale.
2. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
3. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
4. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
5. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) Fifteenth Army.
(d) SS Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
3. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
4. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
5. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)