|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
(a) 50 divisions.
(b) 10 divisions,
(c) 5 divisions.
(d) 30 divisions.
2. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Ten divisions.
(b) Twleve divisions.
(c) Five divisions.
(d) Fifty divisions.
3. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
4. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(a) Vengeance weapons.
(d) Elite troops.
5. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Sally Struthers.
(b) Greta Von Sallisord.
(c) Midge Gillars.
(d) Molly Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
2. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
3. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
4. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)