|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
3. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
4. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(b) Von Horn.
5. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
2. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
3. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
4. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
5. What is the name for the German army?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)