|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the German army?
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
(a) Elite pilots.
(c) Special ops.
3. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(b) C-47 "Dakotas".
(c) C-37 "Devils".
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) SS Division.
(b) Fifteenth Army.
(d) Afrika Korps.
5. What is the Russian army called?
(a) Red Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the panzer units in the German army?
2. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
3. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
4. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
5. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)