|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Spy planes.
(b) Troop carriers.
(c) Fighter jets.
2. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
3. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
4. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(d) Special operations.
5. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
Short Answer Questions
1. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
2. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
3. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
4. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
5. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)