|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(b) C-37 "Devils".
(d) C-47 "Dakotas".
3. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(c) Kasserine Pass.
4. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(c) Von Horn.
5. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
2. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
3. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
4. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
5. What is the Russian army called?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)