|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Fighter jets.
(c) Troop carriers.
(d) Spy planes.
2. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
(c) Electrical engineer.
3. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
4. What is the Russian army called?
(d) Red Army.
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(a) West Point.
(b) Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
2. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
5. What are the panzer units in the German army?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)