|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
(a) James Clark Wilson.
(b) Andrew Jackson Higgins.
(c) William Rockefeller.
(d) Henry Ransom Paulding.
2. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Fighter jets.
(b) Troop carriers.
(d) Spy planes.
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Electrical engineer.
(d) Hydraulic engineer.
4. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
5. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Twleve divisions.
(b) Fifty divisions.
(c) Five divisions.
(d) Ten divisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
2. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
3. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
4. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
5. What is the name for the German army?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)