|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
(a) Andrew Jackson Higgins.
(b) James Clark Wilson.
(c) William Rockefeller.
(d) Henry Ransom Paulding.
2. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
3. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
4. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
5. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(b) Troop morale.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
2. What are the Freiwilligen?
3. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
4. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
5. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)