|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Freiwilligen?
(c) Special ops.
(d) Elite pilots.
2. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
3. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
4. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
5. What is the name for the German navy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
2. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
4. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
5. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)