|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Molly Anderson.
(b) Greta Von Sallisord.
(c) Sally Struthers.
(d) Midge Gillars.
2. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Five divisions.
(b) Ten divisions.
(c) Fifty divisions.
(d) Twleve divisions.
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Hydraulic engineer.
(c) Electrical engineer.
4. What is the name for the German navy?
5. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
2. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
3. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
4. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
5. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)