|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(b) Elite troops.
(c) Vengeance weapons.
3. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
(a) 10 divisions,
(b) 30 divisions.
(c) 50 divisions.
(d) 5 divisions.
4. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Electrical engineer.
(c) Hydraulic engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
2. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
3. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
4. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
5. What is the name for the German navy?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)