|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
2. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
3. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) Eureka Boats.
(b) U Boats.
(c) Omaha Boats.
(d) Safety Boats.
4. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(a) Washington D.C.
5. What is the name for the German army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
2. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
3. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
4. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)