|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
(a) William Rockefeller.
(b) Andrew Jackson Higgins.
(c) Henry Ransom Paulding.
(d) James Clark Wilson.
2. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(c) Special operations.
3. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 1.5 million.
(d) 7.2 million.
4. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
(a) Fire power.
5. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(b) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
2. What is the name for the German navy?
3. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
4. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)