|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
2. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
3. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(a) C-47 "Dakotas".
(b) C-37 "Devils".
4. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(c) Troop morale.
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(a) Von Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
2. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
4. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
5. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)