|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(b) Von Horn.
2. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(b) Hydraulic engineer.
(c) Electrical engineer.
4. What is the Russian army called?
(a) Red Army.
5. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
2. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
3. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
4. Where do the Germans build the Atlantic Wall?
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)