|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) SS Division.
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) Fifteenth Army.
2. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Sally Struthers.
(b) Midge Gillars.
(c) Molly Anderson.
(d) Greta Von Sallisord.
3. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
4. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
(a) Hydraulic engineer.
(d) Electrical engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
2. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
3. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
4. How many infantry divisions does Germany have in France when they first meet the Allies on the French coast?
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)