|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) Fifteenth Army.
(d) SS Division.
2. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Sally Struthers.
(b) Greta Von Sallisord.
(c) Midge Gillars.
(d) Molly Anderson.
3. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
4. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(a) Troop carriers.
(b) Fighter jets.
(d) Spy planes.
5. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(a) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
2. What is the name for the German army?
3. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
4. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)