Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
(b) The boundary between the American and British armies.
(c) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
(d) The lack of a strong navy.
2. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
3. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(a) Troop morale.
4. What are the Freiwilligen?
(a) Elite pilots.
(c) Special ops.
5. What does SOS stand for?
(a) Save Our Ships.
(b) Service of Ships.
(c) Services of Supply.
(d) Supply or Services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the groups of paratroopers jumping from each plane called?
2. What is the name for the German army?
3. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
4. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
5. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)