|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
2. What does SOS stand for?
(a) Service of Ships.
(b) Services of Supply.
(c) Supply or Services.
(d) Save Our Ships.
3. What is the Russian army called?
(c) Red Army.
4. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(b) Vengeance weapons.
(c) Elite troops.
5. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) American spies.
(b) Jewish prisoners.
(c) French Resistance.
(d) Polish POWs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
2. What is the name for the German army?
3. Where is the soldier from who forgets his name when asked by Eisenhower?
4. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
5. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)