Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(c) West Point.
(d) Notre Dame.
2. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Dig trenches.
(c) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(d) Write letters home.
3. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
4. What is the Russian army called?
(d) Red Army.
5. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
(c) Peat fields.
(d) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does RAF stand for?
2. What is the name for the German army?
3. What does SOS stand for?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)