|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(d) Special operations.
2. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
3. What is the name for the German navy?
4. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
5. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Ten divisions.
(b) Fifty divisions.
(c) Five divisions.
(d) Twleve divisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eisenhower born?
2. What is the name for the German army?
3. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
4. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
5. What is the Russian army called?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)