Quiz: Chapters 9 and 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many ships are involved in D-Day?
2. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
d) Toy crickets.
3. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
4. What is the date that Eisenhower originally sets for D-Day?
a) June 5.
b) June 7.
c) June 6.
d) June 4.
5. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
This section contains 284 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)