|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The 5th Ranger Battalion sets up its command post outside of __________.
(a) Les Moulins.
2. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
(a) Captain Dan.
(b) Tall tale.
(d) Sergeant York.
3. At what hour on June 4 does Eisenhower give the order to proceed with the invasion?
4. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(c) West Point.
(d) Notre Dame.
5. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) Fifteenth Army.
(c) SS Division.
(d) Afrika Korps.
Short Answer Questions
1. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
2. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
3. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
4. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
5. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)