|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are B-26s known as?
(b) Flying Fortresses.
(c) Freedom Fighters.
2. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
3. What do the troops call their inflatable life vests?
(c) Mae Wests.
4. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
(a) Brig. General Cota.
(b) Col. Good.
(c) Capt. Miller.
(d) Col. Van Fleet.
5. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
(a) May 15.
(b) June 5.
(c) June 15.
(d) May 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
2. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
3. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
4. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
5. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)