|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
2. What does AEF stand for?
(a) American Expenditure Force.
(b) American Executive Force.
(c) Allied Executive Force.
(d) Allied Expeditionary Force.
3. What are the losses predicted by Commander Leigh-Mallory?
(a) 40 percent.
(b) 70 percent.
(c) 20 percent.
(d) 60 percent.
4. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
5. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the SHAEF stand for?
2. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
3. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
4. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
5. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)