|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
2. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) Fifteenth Army.
(c) Afrika Korps.
(d) SS Division.
3. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
(a) 2nd Battalion of the 505th.
(b) 3rd Battalion of 222nd.
(c) 1st Battalion of the 505th.
(d) 4th Battalion of the 325th.
4. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
5. What does OWI stand for?
(a) Official Work Interaction.
(b) Official War Information.
(c) Office of War Interrogation.
(d) Office of War Information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
2. What does Ambrose have framed on the wall of his office?
3. What are B-24s known as?
4. What do the troops use to blow holes in the barbed wire?
5. What is the 5th Ranger Battalion's objective?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)