|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does D-Day portray as being cowardly?
(b) Bomber pilots.
(d) Boat skippers.
2. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
3. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(a) C-37 "Devils".
(c) C-47 "Dakotas".
4. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 250th Rangers.
(b) 101st Infantry.
(c) 81st Airborne.
(d) 29th Division.
5. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(c) Slapton Sands.
(d) West Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the troops given to communicate with each other once they are on the ground?
2. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
3. What are Sherman tanks also know as?
4. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
5. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)