|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
(a) Pvt. Eldon Wiehe.
(b) Sgt. Jim Henderson.
(c) Capt. Joe Dawson.
(d) Gen. George Rader.
2. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
(d) English Channel.
3. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(b) Slapton Sands.
(c) West Point.
4. Pegasus Bridge is on which river?
5. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
2. What are the groups of paratroopers jumping from each plane called?
3. What are B-24s known as?
4. Interrogators threaten to turn the German POWs over to whom?
5. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)