|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
(a) Polish POWs.
(b) A church.
(c) A tank.
(d) German headquarters.
2. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
3. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
4. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
5. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
(a) Kasserine Pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
2. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
4. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
5. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)