|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high are the French hedgerows?
(a) 3 feet.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 6-12 feet.
(d) 1.5 feet.
2. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
3. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
(c) English Channel.
4. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
5. What does LCA stand for?
(a) Landing Craft, Assurance.
(b) Landing Craft, Assault.
(c) Landing Craft Auxillery.
(d) Landing Craft Advisory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
2. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
3. Allies take a soil sample from the proposed landing site hoping not to find _________.
4. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
5. Who wants to sign onto the crew of one the King of England's ships?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)