|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Red Cross in America collects a record amount of _________ on D-Day.
(b) Letters to the troops.
(d) War bonds.
2. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) Jewish prisoners.
(b) American spies.
(c) Polish POWs.
(d) French Resistance.
3. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
(a) Ernie Pyle.
(b) Dan Rather.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Mike Wallace.
4. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
5. What are B-24s known as?
(a) Freedom Fighters.
(b) Flying Fortresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
2. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
5. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)