|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
2. What is attached to the LCTs by wire cable as they make their way to the beach?
3. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(b) C-47 "Dakotas".
(d) C-37 "Devils".
4. At what hour do most of the tanks roll ashore?
5. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
(a) Greta Von Sallisord.
(b) Molly Anderson.
(c) Sally Struthers.
(d) Midge Gillars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
2. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
3. What is H-Hour scheduled to be on D-Day?
4. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
5. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)