|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Sand Sharks.
(c) Das Reich.
2. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Aeiral Force.
(b) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(c) Radar Air Freight.
(d) Royal Air Force.
3. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
4. Who says it is "the fury of an aroused democracy" that is the key to victory?
5. Who is on the top of Churchill's list of "Worries of a Commander"?
(c) De Gaulle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
2. Ambrose starts the chapter about the home front with a story about boys from ________ getting ready to ship out.
3. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
4. How many ships are involved in D-Day?
5. Lt. Col. James Earl Rudder is the leader of ___________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)