|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
2. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(b) Royal Aeiral Force.
(c) Royal Air Force.
(d) Radar Air Freight.
3. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
(a) German headquarters.
(b) A church.
(c) Polish POWs.
(d) A tank.
4. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
(a) Sucker squads.
(b) Suicide squads.
(c) Silence squads.
(d) Second squads.
5. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 15.
(c) May 10.
(d) May 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rommel on June 4?
2. The Red Cross in America collects a record amount of _________ on D-Day.
3. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
4. What does AEF stand for?
5. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)