|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scene at Easy Red is likened to what?
(a) Bar brawl.
(b) Operating room.
(c) Chicago slaughterhouse.
(d) Hollywood western.
2. One soldier compared riding a LCT to all of the following EXCEPT for _____________.
(a) Terrible hangover.
(b) Roller coaster.
(d) Bucking bronco.
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A ten-year-old boy.
(b) An eighty-year-old man.
(c) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(d) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
4. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
(a) Dan Rather.
(b) Ernie Pyle.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Mike Wallace.
5. What do the troops use to blow holes in the barbed wire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
2. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
3. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
4. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
5. The 5th Ranger Battalion sets up its command post outside of __________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)