|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
2. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
3. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) Fifteenth Army.
(c) Afrika Korps.
(d) SS Division.
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(a) West Point.
(c) Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
2. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
3. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
4. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
5. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)