|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(a) Von Horn.
2. What would be the perfect, yet too obvious, landing site for the D-Day invasion?
(d) Le Harve.
3. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
(b) English Channel.
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) SS Division.
(c) Afrika Korps.
(d) Fifteenth Army.
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
2. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
3. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
4. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
5. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)