|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
2. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) Omaha Boats.
(b) U Boats.
(c) Safety Boats.
(d) Eureka Boats.
3. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
4. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(c) Washington D.C.
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) West Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
2. What is the real name of the sexy-voiced Ohio girl known as "Axis Sally"?
3. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
4. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
5. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)