|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
2. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
3. Where is Eisenhower born?
4. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
5. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(b) Sand Sharks.
(d) Das Reich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
2. Where do the Americans beat the Germans in battle prior to D-Day?
3. Which American general is used as a decoy to fool the Germans about the location of D-Day?
4. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
5. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)