|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(c) Kasserine Pass.
2. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(a) Von Horn.
3. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Aeiral Force.
(b) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(c) Royal Air Force.
(d) Radar Air Freight.
4. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
(a) The lack of a strong navy.
(b) The gap between the air assault and ground fire.
(c) The boundary between the American and British armies.
(d) The boundary between the Germans and Russians.
5. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 1.5 million.
(c) 7.2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
2. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
4. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)