|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
2. What is the code name for the Germans' elaborate deception to fool the Russians in 1942?
3. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) French Resistance.
(b) Submarine surveillance.
(c) Night flyovers.
4. What would be the perfect, yet too obvious, landing site for the D-Day invasion?
(c) Le Harve.
5. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
2. Where is Eisenhower born?
3. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)