|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
2. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
3. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
(a) Safety Boats.
(b) Omaha Boats.
(c) Eureka Boats.
(d) U Boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
2. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
3. What day are the two soldiers sent to the French coast to get secret soil samples by the Allies?
4. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
5. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)