|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rommel thinks the D-Day invasion would come when?
(a) June 15.
(b) May 15.
(c) June 5.
(d) May 1.
2. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
(c) Trained soldiers.
3. Which American commander stands up and symbolically throws the thick book of D-Day plans over his shoulder?
(a) Brig. General Cota.
(b) Capt. Miller.
(c) Col. Van Fleet.
(d) Col. Good.
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) Fifteenth Army.
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) SS Division.
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
2. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
3. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
4. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)