|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(a) West Point.
(c) Notre Dame.
2. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(b) A ten-year-old boy.
(c) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(d) An eighty-year-old man.
3. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
(a) Washington D.C.
4. Utah Beach is the code name for what part of the French coast?
5. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 15.
(d) May 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviews Eisenhower about D-Day in 1964?
2. What is always the weakest spot on any Allied line during the war?
3. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
4. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)