|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The area on the French coast between the beach and the bluffs was called the ___________.
2. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(b) Fighter jets.
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(b) A ten-year-old boy.
(c) An eighty-year-old man.
(d) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
4. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
5. Who has the greatest doubts about the probability of D-Day success until witnessing the dress rehearsal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
2. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
3. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
4. The Germans have an elite tank division, but lack the ______to sustain operations.
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)