|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
2. Who says that the Allies' best chance is the "blast"?
3. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
4. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
(a) May 15.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 5.
(d) May 30.
5. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
2. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
3. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
4. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)