|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Allies want the Germans to believe the D-Day invasion would be?
2. The navy refers to "crafts" as being under _________ feet and "ships" as being anything over that.
3. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
4. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
5. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the final dress rehearsal for D-Day?
2. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
3. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
4. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
5. How many airplanes per month is the U.S. producing by the end of 1943?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)