|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the landing site the Allies choose for the D-Day invasion?
(c) Le Harve.
2. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
(a) 1.5 million.
(d) 7.2 million.
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. What is H-Hour scheduled to be on D-Day?
5. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(a) C-47 "Dakotas".
(b) C-37 "Devils".
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "Landing Craft, Vehicle and Personnel" (LCVP) also known as?
2. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
3. Who does Capt. George Lane meet with when he is captured by the Germans when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
4. What is the name of the command group in charge of planning D-Day?
5. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)