|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Eisenhower born?
2. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) An eighty-year-old man.
(b) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(c) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(d) A ten-year-old boy.
4. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) French Resistance.
(c) Submarine surveillance.
(d) Night flyovers.
5. Where do the Germans pick up Capt. George Lane when he is doing reconnaissance on mines?
(d) English Channel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name for the Allies' elaborate plan to fool the Germans about D-Day?
2. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
5. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)