Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
2. What are B-26s known as?
(b) Freedom Fighters.
(c) Flying Fortresses.
3. What is used to drop the Allied paratroopers behind enemy lines?
(b) C-47 "Dakotas".
(d) C-37 "Devils".
4. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
5. What is handed out along with rations to the troops as they board vessels for the invasions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are B-24s known as?
2. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
3. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
4. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
5. Who is the American commander in the Pacific in 1943?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)