Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
2. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Submarine surveillance.
(b) Night flyovers.
(d) French Resistance.
3. How many divisions do the Allies have in France when they first meet German troops in 1944?
(a) Fifty divisions.
(b) Five divisions.
(c) Twleve divisions.
(d) Ten divisions.
4. Who is praised by Eisenhower as "the man who won the war for us"?
(a) Andrew Jackson Higgins.
(b) James Clark Wilson.
(c) Henry Ransom Paulding.
(d) William Rockefeller.
5. What river is a boundary between the German's Fifteenth and Seventh army divisions, providing an area of weakness for the Allies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
2. How many troops has the U.S. assembled and trained by 1943?
3. German generals warn Rommel that he should keep his tanks out of range of what?
4. What is H-Hour scheduled to be on D-Day?
5. What is the code name for the British system for breaking the German Enigma encoding machine?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)