Quiz: Chapters 17-20 to Chapter 26
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How do most Americans get their news about the war?
d) Letters from the front.
2. Ambrose starts the chapter about the home front with a story about boys from ________ getting ready to ship out.
3. Which German commander is faulted for the Allies taking Omaha Beach?
4. Interrogators threaten to turn the German POWs over to whom?
d) Death camps.
5. The landscape at the top of the cliffs reminds the Ranger Company of what?
a) Cow pastures.
This section contains 246 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)