|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pegasus Bridge is on which river?
2. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(b) Write letters home.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Dig trenches.
3. What does AEF stand for?
(a) Allied Executive Force.
(b) American Executive Force.
(c) American Expenditure Force.
(d) Allied Expeditionary Force.
4. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(b) Fighter jets.
5. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) Polish POWs.
(b) French Resistance.
(c) Jewish prisoners.
(d) American spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
2. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
3. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
4. What does SOS stand for?
5. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)