|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) German artillery stockpiles.
(b) French railway system.
(c) French and German farms.
(d) German oil reserves.
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
(b) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(c) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(d) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
3. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Distinguished Service Cross.
(c) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(d) Presidental Award.
4. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
5. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
2. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
3. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
4. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)