|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
2. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Aeiral Force.
(b) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(c) Radar Air Freight.
(d) Royal Air Force.
3. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Submarine surveillance.
(b) Night flyovers.
(d) French Resistance.
4. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(b) Slapton Sands.
(d) West Point.
5. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
2. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
3. What are the groups of paratroopers jumping from each plane called?
4. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
5. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)