|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does AEF stand for?
(a) Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Allied Executive Force.
(c) American Executive Force.
(d) American Expenditure Force.
2. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
(b) West Point.
(c) Notre Dame.
3. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
4. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
5. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 29th Division.
(b) 250th Rangers.
(c) 81st Airborne.
(d) 101st Infantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. The U.S. 2nd and 5th Ranger battalions are composed of volunteers known as what?
2. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
3. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
4. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
5. What does SOS stand for?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)