|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(b) Slapton Sands.
(c) West Point.
2. What are the losses predicted by Commander Leigh-Mallory?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 60 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 70 percent.
3. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
(a) Ox and Bucks.
(d) Bulls and Broncs.
4. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Radar Air Freight.
(b) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(c) Royal Aeiral Force.
(d) Royal Air Force.
5. What does AEF stand for?
(a) American Executive Force.
(b) Allied Expeditionary Force.
(c) American Expenditure Force.
(d) Allied Executive Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
2. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
3. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
4. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
5. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)