|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Air Force.
(b) Radar Air Freight.
(c) Royal Aeiral Force.
(d) Radar Aerial Freighter.
2. At what hour does Rommel hear of the invasion?
3. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
4. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
5. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
(a) A tank.
(b) Polish POWs.
(c) German headquarters.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
2. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
3. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
4. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
5. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)