|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) An eighty-year-old man.
(b) A ten-year-old boy.
(c) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(d) A sixteen-year-old girl.
2. Where is Eisenhower born?
3. The paratroopers gain a fearsome appearance with what?
(d) War paint.
4. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Write letters home.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Dig trenches.
(d) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
5. Pegasus Bridge is on which river?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
2. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill meet with Stalin in 1943?
3. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
4. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
5. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)