|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does AEF stand for?
(a) Allied Executive Force.
(b) American Executive Force.
(c) American Expenditure Force.
(d) Allied Expeditionary Force.
2. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
3. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
4. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
(a) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(b) Distinguished Service Cross.
(c) Purple Heart.
(d) Presidental Award.
5. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
2. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
4. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
5. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)