|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does AEF stand for?
(a) Allied Executive Force.
(b) American Expenditure Force.
(c) Allied Expeditionary Force.
(d) American Executive Force.
2. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
(a) Ox and Bucks.
(c) Bulls and Broncs.
3. Where do Rommel and Eisenhower first engage in battle?
(d) Kasserine Pass.
4. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
5. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
(a) 101st Infantry.
(b) 250th Rangers.
(c) 29th Division.
(d) 81st Airborne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
2. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
3. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
4. What does RAF stand for?
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)