|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
2. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(c) Das Reich.
(d) Sand Sharks.
3. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(c) Fighter jets.
4. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(d) Von Horn.
5. Many of the German divisions are waiting on orders from whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
2. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
3. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
4. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
5. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)