|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
2. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
(a) Presidental Award.
(b) Distinguished Service Cross.
(c) Purple Heart.
(d) Congressional Medal of Honor.
3. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Night flyovers.
(b) French Resistance.
(c) Submarine surveillance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eisenhower go to college?
2. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
3. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
4. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)