|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
2. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
(a) Never surrender.
(b) We will remember.
(c) Never give up.
(d) We are staying here.
3. What are the groups of paratroopers jumping from each plane called?
4. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
5. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
(a) Controlling the villages.
(b) Controlling the bridges.
(c) Controlling the beaches.
(d) Taking more POWs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
2. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
3. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
4. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
5. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)