|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Air Force.
(b) Radar Air Freight.
(c) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(d) Royal Aeiral Force.
2. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
(a) Never surrender.
(b) We are staying here.
(c) We will remember.
(d) Never give up.
3. What is Sgt. Harrison Summers awarded for his bravery in taking the German barracks?
(a) Distinguished Service Cross.
(b) Purple Heart.
(c) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(d) Presidental Award.
4. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) Afrika Korps.
(c) Fifteenth Army.
(d) SS Division.
5. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
(a) Von Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
2. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
3. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
4. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
5. Where does Eisenhower give an impromptu graduation address in the spring of 1944?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)