|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
2. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Aeiral Force.
(b) Royal Air Force.
(c) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(d) Radar Air Freight.
3. Where is Eisenhower born?
4. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Dig trenches.
(b) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Write letters home.
5. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
2. What are the groups of paratroopers jumping from each plane called?
3. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
4. Which unit of paratroopers drops where they are supposed to with minimum problems?
5. At what hour does Rommel hear of the invasion?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)