|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
2. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
(a) Sergeant York.
(c) Captain Dan.
(d) Tall tale.
3. What does SOS stand for?
(a) Service of Ships.
(b) Services of Supply.
(c) Supply or Services.
(d) Save Our Ships.
4. Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear is assigned to destroy three bridges on the ______ River.
5. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) Jewish prisoners.
(b) Polish POWs.
(c) French Resistance.
(d) American spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. More than 40 years later, what does German commander Luck believe would have been key to turning the battle?
2. What are the groups of paratroopers jumping from each plane called?
3. What does AEF stand for?
4. What is the favorite boredom killer in the days leading up to the invasion?
5. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)