|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(b) French Resistance.
(c) Submarine surveillance.
(d) Night flyovers.
2. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(a) Fifteenth Army.
(c) SS Division.
(d) Afrika Korps.
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(b) An eighty-year-old man.
(c) A ten-year-old boy.
(d) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
4. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
2. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
3. What does the SHAEF stand for?
4. Sgt. Harrison Summers became known as the _____ of World War II.
5. What do Allied troops use to keep water out of their riffles during the invasion?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)