|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the French girl leading Maj. A. J. C. Rosevear and his team to the bridges want them to blow up instead?
(a) A church.
(b) Polish POWs.
(c) A tank.
(d) German headquarters.
2. How many members of the 101st Airborne are captured by Jahnke's Germans?
3. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(a) West Point.
(c) Slapton Sands.
4. What is the name of Eisenhower's dog that he acquires during the war?
5. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) German artillery stockpiles.
(b) German oil reserves.
(c) French railway system.
(d) French and German farms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is the first to attend the Assault Training Center?
2. What is the name of the subordinate who Rommel told, "the war is lost"?
3. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
4. What does "Nous Restons Ici" mean?
5. What is the Allied code name for the planned invasion for the spring of 1944?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)