|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most extensive Assault Training Center?
(b) Slapton Sands.
(d) West Point.
2. How many phases has the Assault Training Center broken down into?
3. Where does Eisenhower spend most of 1943 commanding troops?
4. What do Allied troops eat three meals a day before the invasion?
5. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops drop into Normandy on D-Day?
2. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
3. What does RAF stand for?
4. What does Eisenhower believe is a skill that could be learned and not an art?
5. Where is Eisenhower born?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)