Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Submarine surveillance.
(b) French Resistance.
(c) Night flyovers.
2. What do the Germans guarding the artillery posts do to pass time in April and May?
(a) Fortify the Atlantic Wall.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Write letters home.
(d) Dig trenches.
3. What is Rommel given command of in 1940?
(b) SS Division.
(c) Fifteenth Army.
(d) Afrika Korps.
4. How many men are sent with Sgt. Harrison Summers to capture the German barracks WXYZ?
5. What does AEF stand for?
(a) American Executive Force.
(b) Allied Executive Force.
(c) American Expenditure Force.
(d) Allied Expeditionary Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maj. John Howard's D Company known as?
2. Where is Eisenhower born?
3. How long is the flight over England and the Channel for the paratroopers?
4. What is the assignment of Sgt. Elmo Jones, 505th PIR?
5. What does Rommel say he wants to be when the war ends?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)