|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
(a) 1000 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
2. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(c) Sand Sharks.
(d) Das Reich.
4. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Battalion leaders.
(b) Allied commanders.
(c) Fighter pilots.
(d) Submarine captains.
5. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
2. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
3. What are B-17s known as?
4. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
5. What becomes the objective of the 1st Army Division?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)