|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scene at Easy Red is likened to what?
(a) Operating room.
(b) Bar brawl.
(c) Hollywood western.
(d) Chicago slaughterhouse.
2. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
3. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) American spies.
(b) Jewish prisoners.
(c) Polish POWs.
(d) French Resistance.
4. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) Night flyovers.
(b) Submarine surveillance.
(c) French Resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
2. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
3. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
4. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)