|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(b) Fighter jets.
2. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Air Force.
(b) Royal Aeiral Force.
(c) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(d) Radar Air Freight.
3. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
4. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) Polish POWs.
(b) French Resistance.
(c) American spies.
(d) Jewish prisoners.
5. What are B-26s known as?
(a) Freedom Fighters.
(c) Flying Fortresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
2. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
3. What are B-24s known as?
4. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
5. Where is the command post of General Bradley?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)