|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
2. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Air Force.
(b) Radar Air Freight.
(c) Royal Aeiral Force.
(d) Radar Aerial Freighter.
3. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Submarine captains.
(b) Battalion leaders.
(c) Allied commanders.
(d) Fighter pilots.
4. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
5. What are B-26s known as?
(b) Freedom Fighters.
(d) Flying Fortresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
2. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
3. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
4. What are B-17s known as?
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)