|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are B-17s known as?
(b) Freedom Fighters.
(c) Flying Fortresses.
2. What are B-24s known as?
(b) Flying Fortresses.
(d) Freedom Fighters.
3. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) French Resistance.
(b) Submarine surveillance.
(c) Night flyovers.
4. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(a) Das Reich.
(d) Sand Sharks.
5. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
2. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
3. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
4. What becomes the objective of the 1st Army Division?
5. What are B-26s known as?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)