|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
2. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
(b) Low lying wires.
3. What are B-26s known as?
(b) Flying Fortresses.
(c) Freedom Fighters.
4. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Fighter pilots.
(b) Battalion leaders.
(c) Allied commanders.
(d) Submarine captains.
5. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
2. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
4. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
5. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)