|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
(c) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(d) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
2. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
3. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
4. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Allied commanders.
(b) Submarine captains.
(c) Battalion leaders.
(d) Fighter pilots.
5. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
Short Answer Questions
1. The scene at Easy Red is likened to what?
2. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
3. What are B-26s known as?
4. Where is the command post of General Bradley?
5. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)