|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(c) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
(d) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
2. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
3. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
4. The scene at Easy Red is likened to what?
(a) Hollywood western.
(b) Bar brawl.
(c) Chicago slaughterhouse.
(d) Operating room.
5. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
2. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
3. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
4. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
5. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)