|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
(a) Sgt. Jim Henderson.
(b) Capt. Joe Dawson.
(c) Gen. George Rader.
(d) Pvt. Eldon Wiehe.
2. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
3. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(d) Fighter jets.
4. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
5. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(a) French Resistance.
(b) Submarine surveillance.
(c) Night flyovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
5. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)