|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Submarine captains.
(b) Fighter pilots.
(c) Battalion leaders.
(d) Allied commanders.
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
(c) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(d) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
3. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
4. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
5. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(b) An eighty-year-old man.
(c) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(d) A ten-year-old boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
2. What are B-24s known as?
3. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
4. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
5. What does RAF stand for?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)