|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
(b) French Resistance.
(c) Submarine surveillance.
(d) Night flyovers.
2. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(b) A ten-year-old boy.
(c) An eighty-year-old man.
(d) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
(b) Sand Sharks.
(d) Das Reich.
4. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) French railway system.
(b) French and German farms.
(c) German oil reserves.
(d) German artillery stockpiles.
5. What becomes the objective of the 1st Army Division?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
2. What does the SHAEF stand for?
3. What are B-24s known as?
4. What does RAF stand for?
5. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)