|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
2. What are B-26s known as?
(c) Freedom Fighters.
(d) Flying Fortresses.
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(b) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(c) An eighty-year-old man.
(d) A ten-year-old boy.
4. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
5. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(a) Fighter jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
2. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
3. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
4. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
5. What does the SHAEF stand for?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)