|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
2. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
(a) Catcher in the Rye.
(b) The Longest Day.
(c) Catch 22.
(d) Fall to Arms.
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Air Force.
(b) Radar Air Freight.
(c) Royal Aeiral Force.
(d) Radar Aerial Freighter.
5. How many days after D-Day does Germany's premier tank division arrive at the French coast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
2. Who is against the initial plans for the British airborne forces to take Caen?
3. What are B-26s known as?
4. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
5. Where is the command post of General Bradley?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)