|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the SHAEF stand for?
(a) Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force.
(b) Supreme Headquarters Allied Executive Force.
(c) Strategy Handling Allied Executive Force.
(d) Strategy Handling Allied Expeditionary Force.
2. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
3. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
(a) Gen. George Rader.
(b) Capt. Joe Dawson.
(c) Sgt. Jim Henderson.
(d) Pvt. Eldon Wiehe.
4. How many minesweepers clear the Channel for the Allies?
5. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
2. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
3. What is the Allies' best source for information about the Atlantic Wall?
4. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
5. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)