|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the bomber pilots think is Hitler's "secret weapon"?
(d) Low lying wires.
2. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
(a) Catcher in the Rye.
(b) Catch 22.
(c) The Longest Day.
(d) Fall to Arms.
3. Who is Tetty, one of the best sub-agents, who is stealing oil from the Germans?
(a) A ten-year-old boy.
(b) A seventy-seven-year-old woman.
(c) A sixteen-year-old girl.
(d) An eighty-year-old man.
4. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) German oil reserves.
(b) French railway system.
(c) German artillery stockpiles.
(d) French and German farms.
5. What becomes the objective of the 1st Army Division?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
2. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
3. What are the best tanks that the Germans produce called?
4. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
5. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)