|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
(a) German oil reserves.
(b) German artillery stockpiles.
(c) French and German farms.
(d) French railway system.
2. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
(a) Battalion leaders.
(b) Submarine captains.
(c) Fighter pilots.
(d) Allied commanders.
3. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
4. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
5. How much do the bombs weigh that the B-17s drop?
(a) 1000 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bombers are shot down by Luftwaffe on D-Day?
2. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
3. What does the SHAEF stand for?
4. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
5. Where is the command post of General Bradley?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)