|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
2. Who is a master of sabotage against the Germans?
(a) Jewish prisoners.
(b) French Resistance.
(c) Polish POWs.
(d) American spies.
3. What becomes the objective of the 1st Army Division?
4. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(c) Fighter jets.
5. How many men are under General Bradley's command?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of the medics on D-Day are actually what?
2. Who is the first American to stand atop the bluffs?
3. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
4. What does Eisenhower want to paralyze in the weeks leading up to D-Day?
5. What novel does Ambrose refer to when discussing the bomber missions?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)