|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RAF stand for?
(a) Royal Air Force.
(b) Royal Aeiral Force.
(c) Radar Aerial Freighter.
(d) Radar Air Freight.
2. Who are the "Old Ladies"?
3. What does Eisenhower want to use behind enemies lines attacking targets in France during D-Day?
(c) Fighter jets.
4. Where is the command post of General Bradley?
(a) USS Savannah.
(b) USS Texas.
(c) USS Ancon.
(d) USS Augusta.
5. Who is the biggest advocate of the Oil Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many infantrymen crowd into the boats carrying them to the beach?
2. What is the name of the commander who wants the paratroopers to be utilized better during the war?
3. At what time does the German radar finally spot the Allied fleet?
4. Who are considered the knights in shining armor of World War II?
5. What does the SHAEF stand for?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)