1. What is the name for the German army?
2. What is the name for the German navy?
3. The lesson Hitler took from World War I is that Germany could not win a war of __________.
(b) Fire power.
4. Where is the German army's last offensive on the Eastern Front?
5. What is the Russian army called?
(c) Red Army.
6. What compounds Germany's strategic problems as the war goes on?
(c) Troop morale.
7. What are the Vergeltungswaffen?
(a) Elite troops.
(b) Vengeance weapons.
8. The ME-262's are to be known as what?
(b) Spy planes.
(c) Fighter jets.
(d) Troop carriers.
9. What are the Freiwilligen?
(a) Elite pilots.
(d) Special ops.
10. What are the best of the young German recruits called?
(c) Gudt Amry.
11. What are the panzer units in the German army?
(d) Special operations.
This section contains 3,090 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)