• Germany and Hitler's main problem is that the Germans have taken on more enemies than they have the means to fight.
• Hitler declares that the greatest threat is that posed by an Anglo-American offensive.
• The Germans begin to prepare for battle on the French coast.
• Hitler makes many strategic mistakes in the war, including fighting on too many fronts, overlooking the importance of certain equipment, and stopping the development of the atomic bomb.
• Hitler puts all of Germany's war efforts into building the Atlantic Wall on the French coast to defend against an Allied attack.
• "The Attackers" is all about the tactical challenges faced by the Allies, as well as the advantages they had over the Germans.
• The tactical problems the Allies faced as they planned an assault on the shores of France were getting ashore and building up enough troops and equipment.
• Both the Americans...
This section contains 1,454 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)