|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through what building does Le Bret exit at the end of Scene 3?
(a) The stable
(b) The refractory
(c) The nave
(d) The chapel
2. What weapon has been used to mortally injure Cyrano?
(a) A wagon wheel
(b) A scythe
(c) A block of wood
(d) A musket
3. Why, according to Cyrano, do the Spanish troops never notice when he crosses their lines?
(a) They have terrible hearing
(b) They are drunk
(c) He is too stealthy
(d) They are asleep
4. Which two characters are alone onstage at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Roxane and Ragueneau
(b) Le Bret and de Guiche
(c) Le Bret and Raguenau
(d) Ragueneau and de Guiche
5. What does de Guiche say he should like to do with Cyrano in Scene 2?
(a) Reminisce with him
(b) Slap him
(c) Shake his hand
(d) Give him money
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 8, what reason does Roxane give Christian for coming to the camp?
2. How many ways of getting to the moon does Cyrano list before explaining his preferred method to de Guiche?
3. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
4. Who does Cyrano quote in Scene 6 to explain the nature of his murder?
5. On what day does Cyrano customarily visit the convent?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)