|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christian insist Cyrano do as a result of Roxane's profession of love?
(a) Get her away from the siege
(b) Never speak a word to her again
(c) Tell her the truth
(d) Leave the camp
2. In what month does this Act take place?
3. In what state did Ragueneau leave Cyrano before coming to the convent?
4. Who informs Cyrano of Christian's fatal wound?
(a) Le Bret
(b) de Guiche
5. At the beginning of Scene 5, what is Cyrano afraid to do?
(a) Speak to Christian
(b) Fall asleep
(c) Look at Roxane
(d) Enter the battle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
2. At the beginning of Act 5, what does Sister Martha accuse Sister Claire of doing?
3. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
4. In Scene 4, what indicates to Roxane that Cyrano should have arrived?
5. What word does Cyrano accidentally state that alerts Roxane to Christian's death?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)