|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other major character has Roxane brought along in her coach?
2. Which is the first instrument that Cyrano instructs be played in Scene 3?
(a) The fife
(b) The lyre
(c) The castanet
(d) The drum
3. Which of the following is not a promise that Roxane demands of Cyrano at the end of Act 3?
(a) That Christian will not suffer in the cold
(b) That Christian with write often
(c) That Christian will remain faithful
(d) That Christian will be place at the back of the line
4. What reason does the Comte de Guiche give for leaving at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He must inspect his guns
(b) He must rally the other troops
(c) He must polish his armor
(d) He must strike his tent
5. How many dishes of preserves does Cyrano report the king consumed on Saturday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asking to see Roxane at the end of Scene 2?
2. Who reenters at the end of Scene 3?
3. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
4. On what does Cyrano blame his fainting in Scene 5?
5. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)