|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which major character is not present onstage at the beginning of Scene 10?
(a) de Guiche
2. What is the first thing that Cyrano notices about Christian in Scene 9?
(a) He is crying
(b) He is pale
(c) He is weak
(d) He is angry
3. What reason does the Comte de Guiche give for leaving at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He must strike his tent
(b) He must rally the other troops
(c) He must inspect his guns
(d) He must polish his armor
4. What weapon has wounded Carbon at the end of Act 4?
5. What does Christian ask Roxane to do at the end of Scene 8?
(a) Forget him after he dies
(b) Bring him another glass of wine
(c) Visit the other men
(d) Ask Cyrano about the letters
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian insist Cyrano do as a result of Roxane's profession of love?
2. What time of day is the opening of Act 4?
3. To what classical text does Roxane refer when expressing her admiration for Christian in Scene 8?
4. What does Le Bret announce must be done immediately upon hearing of Cyrano's injury?
5. Who reenters at the end of Scene 3?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)