Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Roxane take from Christian's body in Scene 10?
(a) A rosary
(b) A letter
(c) His sword
(d) His plume
2. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
(a) A pheasant
(b) A trout
(c) A sparrow
(d) A carp
3. What weapon has been used to mortally injure Cyrano?
(a) A scythe
(b) A wagon wheel
(c) A musket
(d) A block of wood
4. When stopped by Spanish forces, where does Roxane tell them she is going?
(a) To her mother
(b) To her church
(c) To her farm
(d) To her lover
5. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
(a) de Guiche
6. What does de Guiche hand Christian in Scene 14?
(a) A writ of annulment
(b) A dueling glove
(c) An order of war
(d) A punch
7. Who reenters at the end of Scene 3?
(b) de Guiche
(c) Sister Claire
(d) Mother Margaret
8. What in the below list is not among the groups that Cyrano regularly attacks in his writing, according to Le Bret?
9. What item does Carbon pointedly tell Roxane is missing from his company?
(a) A standard
(b) A drum
(c) A flag
(d) An anthem
10. Where does Cyrano tell Le Bret he expects to go after death?
(a) The moon
11. Who informs Cyrano of Christian's fatal wound?
(b) de Guiche
(d) Le Bret
12. Who is walking with Roxane in Scene 1?
(c) Le Bret
(d) de Guiche
13. How many ways of getting to the moon does Cyrano list before explaining his preferred method to de Guiche?
14. At the beginning of Scene 8, what reason does Roxane give Christian for coming to the camp?
(a) She does not know
(b) The plight of the troops
(c) His letters
(d) Her loneliness
15. What does Cyrano generally do regarding Sisters Claire and Martha?
(a) Badger them
(b) Ignore them
(c) Flirt with them
(d) Tease them
Short Answer Questions
1. To what classical text does Roxane refer when expressing her admiration for Christian in Scene 8?
2. What does de Guiche recommend Cyrano do in Scene 2?
3. What do Carbon and Le Bret notice about de Guiche immediately on his entrance in Scene 4?
4. What moment in the play does Cyrano claim to Roxane was the epitome of his life?
5. In Scene 4, what is brought out in preparation for Cyrano?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)