Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
2. Which character is trying to seduce the Flower Girl in the first scene?
3. Who does Ligniere bring to the theatre at the end of Scene 1?
4. What action in Scene 2 signifies that the play-within-the-play is about to begin?
The lighting of the chandeliers
5. What is Ragueneau's profession?
6. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
7. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
8. Where does Cyrano appear in Scene 3?
The audience pit
This section contains 3,890 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)