|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When stopped by Spanish forces, where does Roxane tell them she is going?
(a) To her lover
(b) To her mother
(c) To her church
(d) To her farm
2. Where does Ragueneau take his poets to give Cyrano privacy?
(a) The street
(b) A back room
(c) The cellar
3. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) The military camp
(c) The pubs
(d) His home
4. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
5. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A seal
(b) A communion
(c) A rainstorm
(d) An oath
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
2. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
3. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
4. What do Carbon and Le Bret notice about de Guiche immediately on his entrance in Scene 4?
5. At the beginning of Scene 7, who informs Cyrano that a crowd wishes to see him outside?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)