|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Guiche say he should like to do with Cyrano in Scene 2?
(a) Reminisce with him
(b) Give him money
(c) Slap him
(d) Shake his hand
2. What does Lise use as wrapping for Ragueneau's food?
(d) Old sacks
3. What does Christian tell Cyrano is his only hope for staying in Roxane's affections?
(a) Staying silent
(b) Writing her a sonnet
(c) Winning a duel
(d) Kissing her
4. Which of the following is not a promise that Roxane demands of Cyrano at the end of Act 3?
(a) That Christian will be place at the back of the line
(b) That Christian with write often
(c) That Christian will remain faithful
(d) That Christian will not suffer in the cold
5. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a constellation with which Cyrano claims to have interacted on his drop from the moon?
2. In Scene 4, what is brought out in preparation for Cyrano?
3. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
4. At the beginning of Scene 8, what reason does Roxane give Christian for coming to the camp?
5. What weapon has been used to mortally injure Cyrano?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)