|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
2. In what does Cyrano blame his tardiness at the beginning of Scene 5?
(a) A duel
(c) A troublesome woman
(d) A congested street
3. What new honor does de Guiche announce he has been given in Scene 2?
(a) Keeper of the Common Stores
(b) Commander of the Guards
(c) Poet Laureate
(d) Protector of Paris
4. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
(a) His home
(b) The military camp
(d) The pubs
5. When stopped by Spanish forces, where does Roxane tell them she is going?
(a) To her church
(b) To her farm
(c) To her lover
(d) To her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Christian that Ligniere's life is in danger?
2. How does Roxane describe Christian's wit to Cyrano in Scene 1?
3. What false promise to the monk does Roxane claim is in de Guiche's letter?
4. At what time is Roxane meeting Cyrano?
5. Which of the following coach parts is used to smuggle food to the cadets?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)