|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon has been used to mortally injure Cyrano?
(a) A block of wood
(b) A musket
(c) A wagon wheel
(d) A scythe
2. At the end of Scene 7, Cyrano is shocked that Christian requests what of Roxane?
(a) That she kiss him
(b) That she marry him
(c) That she never see him again
(d) That she leave Paris immediately
3. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
4. When de Guiche accuses a cadet of being intoxicated, the cadet claims to be so because of what?
(a) The smell of powder
(b) His love of France
(d) The presence of a beautiful woman
5. With what activity is Roxane employing herself throughout Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Carbon pointedly tell Roxane is missing from his company?
2. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
3. Upon what subject does Roxane expect Christian to speak this night?
4. Where is Ligniere going at the end of Scene 2?
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)