|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cyrano doing when he enters in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who does Cyrano chase from the shop at the end of Scene 4?
(b) The musketeer
(d) A poet
3. What are the players of the Hotel de Bourgogne doing at the end of the first act?
4. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
5. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did the Comte de Guiche lose in his most recent assault?
2. Which of the following is not a promise that Roxane demands of Cyrano at the end of Act 3?
3. How many years after the events of Act 4 does Act 5 take place?
4. What does Cyrano do every morning before dawn?
5. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)