|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Christian draw from Cyrano at the beginning of Scene 9?
(a) He expects to die
(b) He loves Roxane
(c) He has been writing extra letters to Roxane
(d) He intends to call a retreat
2. At the beginning of Scene 8, what reason does Roxane give Christian for coming to the camp?
(a) The plight of the troops
(b) His letters
(c) Her loneliness
(d) She does not know
3. What reason does the Comte de Guiche give for leaving at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He must strike his tent
(b) He must polish his armor
(c) He must rally the other troops
(d) He must inspect his guns
4. Which of the following is not an animal that the cadets hope has been captured for food?
(a) A carp
(b) A trout
(c) A pheasant
(d) A sparrow
5. Who informs Cyrano that Roxane wishes to meet him?
(a) Her Duenna
(c) Le Bret
Short Answer Questions
1. What assistance does de Guiche offer to Carbon in Scene 7?
2. What item did the Comte de Guiche lose in his most recent assault?
3. Who reenters at the end of Scene 3?
4. Which of the following is not a food that one of Ragueneau's cooks brings him?
5. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)