|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His sword
(b) A kiss
(c) His plume
(d) His purse
2. What rhymed recipe does Ragueneau present to his poets?
(a) Almond cheese-cakes
(b) Braised pork with capers
(c) Raspberry cream puffs
(d) Game hen with shallots
3. At the beginning of Act 5, what does Sister Martha accuse Sister Claire of doing?
(a) Looking at herself in the mirror
(b) Taking extra breakfast
(c) Not washing her habit
(d) Taking the lords name in vain
4. In what month does this Act take place?
5. What does Christian discover in Cyrano's most recent letter to Roxane that shocks him in Scene 4?
(a) A tear stain
(b) An intimation of suicide
(c) No declarations of love
(d) Cyrano's signature
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the monk say Cyrano needs to detain the Comte de Guiche?
2. On what day does Cyrano customarily visit the convent?
3. What does de Guiche notice immediately about the first soldier he approaches in Scene 7?
4. How many men does one cadet confide in Scene 9 were recently killed by Cyrano for talk of noses?
5. In what does Cyrano blame his tardiness at the beginning of Scene 5?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)