|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
(a) He is a noble
(b) He is their commander
(c) He is ruthless with dissent
(d) He is a Gascon
2. On what day does Cyrano customarily visit the convent?
3. What do Carbon and Le Bret notice about de Guiche immediately on his entrance in Scene 4?
(a) He is in a rage
(b) He is pale
(c) He is fat
(d) He is half-asleep
4. Which of the following is not a category of insult that Cyrano mentions in his famous nose speech?
5. What does Christian protest he contains within himself?
(b) A devil
(c) A rival
Short Answer Questions
1. How does de Guiche's voice change after he decides to stay and fight?
2. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
3. What information does Christian draw from Cyrano at the beginning of Scene 9?
4. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
5. With what activity is Roxane employing herself throughout Scene 4?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)