|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His sword
(b) His plume
(c) His purse
(d) A kiss
2. When de Guiche accuses a cadet of being intoxicated, the cadet claims to be so because of what?
(b) The presence of a beautiful woman
(c) The smell of powder
(d) His love of France
3. What does de Guiche notice immediately about the first soldier he approaches in Scene 7?
(a) He is crying
(b) He is red
(c) He is running away
(d) He is asleep
4. What word does Cyrano accidentally state that alerts Roxane to Christian's death?
5. To whom does Cyrano send his pages in Scene 1?
(d) de Guiche
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cyrano fear telling Roxane the truth of the letters?
2. For what does Roxane proudly proclaim she now loves Christian?
3. On what does Cyrano blame his fainting in Scene 5?
4. What sin does Cyrano proudly confess to Sister Martha?
5. What information does Christian draw from Cyrano at the beginning of Scene 9?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)