|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When stopped by Spanish forces, where does Roxane tell them she is going?
(a) To her church
(b) To her lover
(c) To her mother
(d) To her farm
2. What has attracted the Comte de Guiche to the camp at the beginning of Scene 7?
(a) The imminent battle
(b) The singing
(c) The smell
(d) Roxane's presence
3. What word is Roxane unable to utter when she returns to the window in Scene 10?
4. Which of the following is not an object to which Cyrano compares a kiss?
(a) A seal
(b) An oath
(c) A rainstorm
(d) A communion
5. What does de Guiche notice immediately about the first soldier he approaches in Scene 7?
(a) He is red
(b) He is asleep
(c) He is running away
(d) He is crying
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Roxane uses to describe Christian's prose in her speech in Scene 8?
2. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
3. Which of the following is not someone to whom Roxane says goodbye as she returns from Clomire's?
4. To what classical text does Roxane refer when expressing her admiration for Christian in Scene 8?
5. What does one cadet say Christian will look like after Cyrano is finished with him?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)