|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cyrano fear telling Roxane the truth of the letters?
(a) He fears she would leave Christian
(b) He fears she would kill herself
(c) He fears she would not believe him
(d) He fears she would not forgive him
2. Where does Roxane keep Christian's final letter to her?
(a) Against her heart
(b) Framed on her wall
(c) Beneath her pillow
(d) In a reliquary
3. What reason does the Comte de Guiche give for leaving at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He must strike his tent
(b) He must rally the other troops
(c) He must polish his armor
(d) He must inspect his guns
4. What does de Guiche say he should like to do with Cyrano in Scene 2?
(a) Reminisce with him
(b) Give him money
(c) Slap him
(d) Shake his hand
5. With what activity is Roxane employing herself throughout Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roxanne not want Cyrano to tell Christian what she wants him to discuss?
2. At the beginning of Scene 8, what reason does Roxane give Christian for coming to the camp?
3. What does Cyrano demand Christian do in the first line of Scene 10?
4. For what does Roxane proudly proclaim she now loves Christian?
5. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)