|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragueneau's profession?
2. What part of Cyrano's body is injured in Scene 3?
(a) His nose
(b) His hand
(c) His thigh
(d) His shoulder
3. What does Cyrano give Bellerose at the end of Scene 4?
(a) His plume
(b) His sword
(c) His purse
(d) A kiss
4. Which of the following characters is not present at the beginning of Scene 1?
(c) Le Bret
5. In his long monologue of Scene 8, Cyrano mentions the name of his editor. Who is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyrano admit to Christian at the end of Scene 7?
2. What does Christian insist Cyrano do as a result of Roxane's profession of love?
3. How many enemies does Le Bret estimate Cyrano made this evening?
4. What does Christian repeatedly protest he will do if Cyrano does not help him in Scene 6?
5. How many years after the events of Act 4 does Act 5 take place?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)