|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone to whom Roxane says goodbye as she returns from Clomire's?
2. Which of the following is not a location that Cyrano guesses he is while stalling de Guiche?
3. According to the poets of Scene 4, how many ruffians lie dying because of Cyrano's sword?
4. To which two classical figures does Cyrano compare Roxane in Scene 5?
(a) Penelope and Antonia
(b) Cleopatra and Bernice
(c) Antigone and Livia
(d) Hecuba and Eurydice
5. In Scene 6, what does Roxane say she would do if her beloved were stupid?
(a) Not care
(d) Find another
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roxane wish to meet Cyrano the following day?
2. Who enters the scene at the end of Scene 6?
3. In Scene 4, how does Cyrano think Christian looks when he enters?
4. What does Christian repeatedly protest he will do if Cyrano does not help him in Scene 6?
5. Which of the following is not a person who arrives to see the play-within-the-play in the first scene?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)