|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does de Guiche state the he intends to hide in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A convent
(b) The sewer
(c) A theatre
(d) His house
2. What weapon has wounded Carbon at the end of Act 4?
3. In Scene 2, Ragueneau wraps an order of patties in a sonnet to whom?
4. From whom is the letter that the monk bears?
(a) La Duenna
(b) de Guiche
5. At the beginning of Scene 8, what reason does Roxane give Christian for coming to the camp?
(a) The plight of the troops
(b) His letters
(c) Her loneliness
(d) She does not know
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends Roxane throughout Scene 4?
2. What does Christian discover in Cyrano's most recent letter to Roxane that shocks him in Scene 4?
3. What does Ragueneau actively ignore in his shop?
4. In what does Cyrano blame his tardiness at the beginning of Scene 5?
5. When does Christian intend to declare his love to Roxane?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)