|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Cyrano blame his fainting in Scene 5?
(a) His Arras wound
(b) Lack of sleep
(d) Unseasonable warmth
2. Which of the following is not a promise that Roxane demands of Cyrano at the end of Act 3?
(a) That Christian will not suffer in the cold
(b) That Christian with write often
(c) That Christian will remain faithful
(d) That Christian will be place at the back of the line
3. In what month does this Act take place?
4. Who challenges Cyrano to a duel after he ejects Montfleury?
(b) Compte de Guiche
(d) The Citizen
5. What musical metaphor does Roxane use to describe love in Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, at the beginning of the Act is relating his misfortunes to the Duenna?
2. What two "serpents" does Christian claim his love has strangled?
3. At the end of Scene 3, Carbon admonishes his men to respect de Guiche for what reason?
4. Who is asking to see Roxane at the end of Scene 2?
5. One cadet in Scene 2 offers all his lordly titles for what food?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)